Ankündigung [TEAM] Moderator application

First of all, I did notice that one of the requirements is that you need 30 posts, however I did not see a single application being posted here from someone that can speak/write in Polish so I thought I'd give it a try.
      1. Languages you are able to speak and are able to support: English and Polish (Polish being my native language)
      2.Email- [email protected]
      3. Age: 16
      4. What is the reason for your application? I noticed that there is a large number of Polish speaking people on this forum, however some of them don't understand English, so I would like to help these people as much as I can.
      5. Experience with the subject: I've played metin2 since 2008/9 so I do know the fundamentals of the game and I have quite a lot of expirience. I created my account here about 20 days ago (i know that it's a short period of time).
      6. Are you mentally prepared and fitting for such a position?: Of course I am, if I wouldn't be prepared then I wouldn't be writing this out, I enjoy helping people out and I have good communication skills.
      7. Experience as a moderator: Unfortunately non, but you have to start somewhere right?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von „Wenos“ ()

1. Languages you are able to speak and are able to support :
      • Polish & English
      2. (Skype/E-Mail/...) :
      • email: [email protected]
      3. Age:
      4. What is the reason for your application? :
      • I like to help people with their problems, have big Experience with metin2 and m2bob (follow m2bob project since start), i suggested the creation of polish section
      5. Are you mentally prepared and fitting for such a position? :
      • Yes,I have experience with job like it (I was a moderator on the forums), dont have problem with easily solve people's problems. You can rely on me!
      1. Languages you are able to speak and are able to support: Polish and English
      2. Skype: ghubcio.
      3. Age: 20
      4. What is the reason for your application?: I would like to help people from Poland with their problems.
      5. Experience with the subject: Playing Metin2 since start, member of this forum since 2013, using m2bob since 2012. I suggested Slait many times creating subsection for polish people, now its the time to become an forum moderator.
      6. Are you mentally prepared and fitting for such a position?: Yes of course.
      7. Experience as a moderator: I haven't any experience.
      1. Languages you are able to speak and are able to support (english is always required!!!): I speak French very good, English some / good and Polish perfectly.

2. Contact data (Skype/E-Mail/...): E-mail [email protected]

3. Age: 12.08.1999 (17)

4. What is the reason for your application? (at least 20 words!): I would like first of all to help users of Polish but also relieve the Administration M2bob.

5. Experience with the subject: (What experience do you have with M2Bob and Metin2? How long have you been dealing with M2Bob/Metin2?): (at least 15 words!): How about your knowledge of people in general?) (at least 20 words!): I play Metin since 2010 almost regularly with small intervals. Experience i have with M2 bob more than, a year but I have an account on the forum of 3/4 month.

6. Are you mentally prepared and fitting for such a position? (How do you see yourself? Can you handle questions which seem to be stupid? How about your knowledge of people in general?) (at least 20 words!): So of course, I do not see this no problem

7. Experience as a moderator (If existing: How long have you been moderator and what was the subject?): Yes of course. I had even own page about Counter Strike 1.6. And 2 years I've been a moderator.
      1. Languages you are able to speak and are able to support: I think my english is not bad, even very well. Turkish (native language) then I can speak german like my native language, actually with swiss accent :)

2. Contact data: Skype: ugurcan.eldes, and m2bob Profil.

3. Age: 19

4. What is the reason for your application? : 1 year ago I was moderator here, I had difficulties in the school, so because of that i had to leave the m2bob team, At the moment, everything is going well atr school. Now i want to come back and help m2bob-users who needs help :)

5. Experience with the subject: (What experience do you have with M2Bob and Metin2? How long have you been dealing with M2Bob/Metin2?): (at least 15 words!): I started with metin2 about 9 years ago, i used m2bob about 2 years. In moment I do not play metin2 too much, but I want to share my experiences with users. (I play more P-Servers)

6. Are you mentally prepared and fitting for such a position? (How do you see yourself? Can you handle questions which seem to be stupid? How about your knowledge of people in general?) (at least 20 words!): Yes, this is not a problem for me. I have enough experience and I know that there are no stupid questions, only sometimes people can not explain what problem is. As moderator should have a understanding and have little bit patience. :)

7. Experience as a moderator (If existing: How long have you been moderator and what was the subject?): Forum Exe: 2,5 years (All about Games),i was Moderator - Arma3 server Altistürk 1 years i was game admin and technical supporter - m2bob: I think 5 months (Forum Supporter) i Was Moderator at the Turkish Forum.

Alwuhush Ziyarete geliyorsun hic haber vermiyorsun ;)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von „UgurBey“ ()

1. Languages you are able to speak and are able to support : Turkish and English
      2. Contact data : skype : seco6843/Email:[email protected]
      3. Age: 19
      4. What is the reason for your application? :I love translating,helping ppl.I have so much free time to do this job.I used m2bob for almost 6 months i think im experienced enough
      5. Experience with the subject: (What experience do you have with M2Bob and Metin2? How long have you been dealing with M2Bob/Metin2?): (at least 15 words!): I started metin2 about 7 years ago,and used m2bob for about 6 months.Even if i dont play mt2 i will be able to support turkish guys.
      6. Are you mentally prepared and fitting for such a position : I'm already working as a Turkish Support(GneoSynapsis) at androidrepublic.org so i think i can do it.You can see my threads on turkish support section and check my english lvl.

7. Experience as a moderator : Im working as Turkish Support at androidrepublic.org for 1.5 years

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von „Secod“ ()

- Languages you are able to speak and are able to support (english is always required!!!) : Romanian & English
      - Contact data (Skype/E-Mail/...) : facebook: facebook.com/vladut.toma.31
      - What is the reason for your application? : because i like to be helpful
      - Experience with the subject: (What experience do you have with M2Bob and Metin2? How long have you been dealing with M2Bob/Metin2?): m2bob i used the free version as she was about metin, hnow the game by 90%
      - Are you mentally prepared and fitting for such a position? (How do you see yourself? Can you handle questions which seem to be stupid? How about your knowledge of people in general?): Yes i feel mentally prepared for helping people using m2bob makes me feel good.
      - Experience as a moderator (If existing: How long have you been moderator and what was the subject?): I have not had a dedicated forum moderators hacks, but i'll handle it because we held forums and everything went well.
      [color=rgb(33, 33, 33); font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 29px; white-space: pre-wrap; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255)]because I like to be helpful[/color]
      1. Languages you are able to speak and are able to support (english is always required!!!): Polish, English
      2. Contact data (Skype/E-Mail/...): Skype: tomaszwpierdol_
      3. Age: 18
      4. What is the reason for your application? (at least 20 words!): You were searching for a moderatos, right? And who would help m2bob better than a person meeting all the requirements? Also, I like helping people.
      5. Experience with the subject: (What experience do you have with M2Bob and Metin2? How long have you been dealing with M2Bob/Metin2?): Metin2? It's a helluva drug! Playing it since 2008 if i recall correctly, used m2bob for a few months, then stopped, then again for one or two, then stopped again. I know most of outs and ins in the Metin2 world and that alone should be enough, I suppose.
      6. Are you mentally prepared and fitting for such a position? (How do you see yourself? Can you handle questions which seem to be stupid? How about your knowledge of people in general?) (at least 20 words!): I'm a collected and calm person. I don't get into fights and I am troll-proof, meaning it's just not easy to make me nervous about a certain subject. About the last question, well, I can't predict what stupid people would do next but I'm fairly social.
      7. Experience as a moderator (If existing: How long have you been moderator and what was the subject?): Well, I have moderated a fairly amount of moderation expierence in general, whether it was just one forum I was given moderating access to or the whole board.
      1. Languages you are able to speak and are able to support (english is always required!!!)
      I am able to speak several languages and can also support in the forum by using them - German, Turkish and English

2. Contact data (Skype/E-Mail/...)

3. Age:

4. What is the reason for your application? (at least 20 words!)
      The reason why i want to be a moderator is, because I have read that there is a big amount of requests in metin2 turkish area and i want to help the people there and also if needed in German and English area.

5. Experience with the subject: (What experience do you have with M2Bob and Metin2? How long have you been dealing with M2Bob/Metin2?): (at least 15 words!)
      I am playing Metin2 maybe since 6 years, and using m2bob maybe since 3-4 years. I am using the bot often and know therefore some typical information how to solve problems.

6. Are you mentally prepared and fitting for such a position? (How do you see yourself? Can you handle questions which seem to be stupid? How about your knowledge of people in general?) (at least 20 words!)
      Yes, its not a problem for me - i know how to answer in some situations. When i see that a user needs help and really dont know how to fix it its not a problem for me to help him, even if the question seems to be stupid.

7. Experience as a moderator (If existing: How long have you been moderator and what was the subject?):
      I never was a moderator - it will be my first time.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von „Parace“ ()

We decided to appoint Parace and UgurBey as our new moderators especially for the turkish section! Welcome to both of you :)

We didn´t forget the PL applications! We will continue to observe our polish applicants, please make sure to write a decent amount of posts, especially english ones ;)

If you want to support the work of us, please renew/activate your uploaded.net premium account with the following link:
      >>> ul.to/ref/13987238 <<<

Neu

1. Languages you are able to speak and are able to support (english is always required!!!) Turkish & Engilish
      2. Contact data (Skype:Compertos/E-Mail:[email protected]
      3.Age:184.ım Member since agust 24th 2015 I would follow the forum since 2015
      ı m become moderator another site 1-2 year ago . ım jobless . ı'm having free time 10 hour
      5.I am playing Metin2 maybe since 5 years, and using m2bob maybe since 3 years. I am using the bot often and know therefore some typical information how to solve problems.
      6.Yes, its not a problem for me - i know how to answer in some situations.
      7.ım support user,I'm deleting spam thread always I'm deleting spam post always I'm using professional teamviewer ı'm using skype profile

Legal hayatın , illegal insanlarıyız.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 5 mal editiert, zuletzt von „babamrb“ ()