Ankündigung [TEAM] Moderator application

First of all, I did notice that one of the requirements is that you need 30 posts, however I did not see a single application being posted here from someone that can speak/write in Polish so I thought I'd give it a try.
      1. Languages you are able to speak and are able to support: English and Polish (Polish being my native language)
      2.Email- [email protected]
      3. Age: 16
      4. What is the reason for your application? I noticed that there is a large number of Polish speaking people on this forum, however some of them don't understand English, so I would like to help these people as much as I can.
      5. Experience with the subject: I've played metin2 since 2008/9 so I do know the fundamentals of the game and I have quite a lot of expirience. I created my account here about 20 days ago (i know that it's a short period of time).
      6. Are you mentally prepared and fitting for such a position?: Of course I am, if I wouldn't be prepared then I wouldn't be writing this out, I enjoy helping people out and I have good communication skills.
      7. Experience as a moderator: Unfortunately non, but you have to start somewhere right?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von „Wenos“ ()

1. Languages you are able to speak and are able to support :
      • Polish & English
      2. (Skype/E-Mail/...) : 3. Age:
      4. What is the reason for your application? :
      • I like to help people with their problems, have big Experience with metin2 and m2bob (follow m2bob project since start), i suggested the creation of polish section
      5. Are you mentally prepared and fitting for such a position? :
      • Yes,I have experience with job like it (I was a moderator on the forums), dont have problem with easily solve people's problems. You can rely on me!
      1. Languages you are able to speak and are able to support: Polish and English
      2. Skype: ghubcio.
      3. Age: 20
      4. What is the reason for your application?: I would like to help people from Poland with their problems.
      5. Experience with the subject: Playing Metin2 since start, member of this forum since 2013, using m2bob since 2012. I suggested Slait many times creating subsection for polish people, now its the time to become an forum moderator.
      6. Are you mentally prepared and fitting for such a position?: Yes of course.
      7. Experience as a moderator: I haven't any experience.
      1. Languages you are able to speak and are able to support (english is always required!!!): I speak French very good, English some / good and Polish perfectly.

2. Contact data (Skype/E-Mail/...): E-mail [email protected]

3. Age: 12.08.1999 (17)

4. What is the reason for your application? (at least 20 words!): I would like first of all to help users of Polish but also relieve the Administration M2bob.

5. Experience with the subject: (What experience do you have with M2Bob and Metin2? How long have you been dealing with M2Bob/Metin2?): (at least 15 words!): How about your knowledge of people in general?) (at least 20 words!): I play Metin since 2010 almost regularly with small intervals. Experience i have with M2 bob more than, a year but I have an account on the forum of 3/4 month.

6. Are you mentally prepared and fitting for such a position? (How do you see yourself? Can you handle questions which seem to be stupid? How about your knowledge of people in general?) (at least 20 words!): So of course, I do not see this no problem

7. Experience as a moderator (If existing: How long have you been moderator and what was the subject?): Yes of course. I had even own page about Counter Strike 1.6. And 2 years I've been a moderator.
      1. Languages you are able to speak and are able to support: I think my english is not bad, even very well. Turkish (native language) then I can speak german like my native language, actually with swiss accent :)

2. Contact data: Skype: ugurcan.eldes, and m2bob Profil.

3. Age: 19

4. What is the reason for your application? : 1 year ago I was moderator here, I had difficulties in the school, so because of that i had to leave the m2bob team, At the moment, everything is going well atr school. Now i want to come back and help m2bob-users who needs help :)

5. Experience with the subject: (What experience do you have with M2Bob and Metin2? How long have you been dealing with M2Bob/Metin2?): (at least 15 words!): I started with metin2 about 9 years ago, i used m2bob about 2 years. In moment I do not play metin2 too much, but I want to share my experiences with users. (I play more P-Servers)

6. Are you mentally prepared and fitting for such a position? (How do you see yourself? Can you handle questions which seem to be stupid? How about your knowledge of people in general?) (at least 20 words!): Yes, this is not a problem for me. I have enough experience and I know that there are no stupid questions, only sometimes people can not explain what problem is. As moderator should have a understanding and have little bit patience. :)

7. Experience as a moderator (If existing: How long have you been moderator and what was the subject?): Forum Exe: 2,5 years (All about Games),i was Moderator - Arma3 server Altistürk 1 years i was game admin and technical supporter - m2bob: I think 5 months (Forum Supporter) i Was Moderator at the Turkish Forum.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von „UgurBey“ ()

1. Languages you are able to speak and are able to support : Turkish and English
      2. Contact data : skype : seco6843/Email:[email protected]
      3. Age: 19
      4. What is the reason for your application? :I love translating,helping ppl.I have so much free time to do this job.I used m2bob for almost 6 months i think im experienced enough
      5. Experience with the subject: (What experience do you have with M2Bob and Metin2? How long have you been dealing with M2Bob/Metin2?): (at least 15 words!): I started metin2 about 7 years ago,and used m2bob for about 6 months.Even if i dont play mt2 i will be able to support turkish guys.
      6. Are you mentally prepared and fitting for such a position : I'm already working as a Turkish Support(GneoSynapsis) at androidrepublic.org so i think i can do it.You can see my threads on turkish support section and check my english lvl.

7. Experience as a moderator : Im working as Turkish Support at androidrepublic.org for 1.5 years

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von „Secod“ ()

- Languages you are able to speak and are able to support (english is always required!!!) : Romanian & English
      - Contact data (Skype/E-Mail/...) : facebook: facebook.com/vladut.toma.31
      - What is the reason for your application? : because i like to be helpful
      - Experience with the subject: (What experience do you have with M2Bob and Metin2? How long have you been dealing with M2Bob/Metin2?): m2bob i used the free version as she was about metin, hnow the game by 90%
      - Are you mentally prepared and fitting for such a position? (How do you see yourself? Can you handle questions which seem to be stupid? How about your knowledge of people in general?): Yes i feel mentally prepared for helping people using m2bob makes me feel good.
      - Experience as a moderator (If existing: How long have you been moderator and what was the subject?): I have not had a dedicated forum moderators hacks, but i'll handle it because we held forums and everything went well.
      [color=rgb(33, 33, 33); font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 29px; white-space: pre-wrap; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255)]because I like to be helpful[/color]
      1. Languages you are able to speak and are able to support (english is always required!!!): Polish, English
      2. Contact data (Skype/E-Mail/...): Skype: tomaszwpierdol_
      3. Age: 18
      4. What is the reason for your application? (at least 20 words!): You were searching for a moderatos, right? And who would help m2bob better than a person meeting all the requirements? Also, I like helping people.
      5. Experience with the subject: (What experience do you have with M2Bob and Metin2? How long have you been dealing with M2Bob/Metin2?): Metin2? It's a helluva drug! Playing it since 2008 if i recall correctly, used m2bob for a few months, then stopped, then again for one or two, then stopped again. I know most of outs and ins in the Metin2 world and that alone should be enough, I suppose.
      6. Are you mentally prepared and fitting for such a position? (How do you see yourself? Can you handle questions which seem to be stupid? How about your knowledge of people in general?) (at least 20 words!): I'm a collected and calm person. I don't get into fights and I am troll-proof, meaning it's just not easy to make me nervous about a certain subject. About the last question, well, I can't predict what stupid people would do next but I'm fairly social.
      7. Experience as a moderator (If existing: How long have you been moderator and what was the subject?): Well, I have moderated a fairly amount of moderation expierence in general, whether it was just one forum I was given moderating access to or the whole board.
      1. Languages you are able to speak and are able to support (english is always required!!!)
      I am able to speak several languages and can also support in the forum by using them - German, Turkish and English

2. Contact data (Skype/E-Mail/...)

3. Age:

4. What is the reason for your application? (at least 20 words!)
      The reason why i want to be a moderator is, because I have read that there is a big amount of requests in metin2 turkish area and i want to help the people there and also if needed in German and English area.

5. Experience with the subject: (What experience do you have with M2Bob and Metin2? How long have you been dealing with M2Bob/Metin2?): (at least 15 words!)
      I am playing Metin2 maybe since 6 years, and using m2bob maybe since 3-4 years. I am using the bot often and know therefore some typical information how to solve problems.

6. Are you mentally prepared and fitting for such a position? (How do you see yourself? Can you handle questions which seem to be stupid? How about your knowledge of people in general?) (at least 20 words!)
      Yes, its not a problem for me - i know how to answer in some situations. When i see that a user needs help and really dont know how to fix it its not a problem for me to help him, even if the question seems to be stupid.

7. Experience as a moderator (If existing: How long have you been moderator and what was the subject?):
      I never was a moderator - it will be my first time.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von „Parace“ ()

We decided to appoint Parace and UgurBey as our new moderators especially for the turkish section! Welcome to both of you :)

We didn´t forget the PL applications! We will continue to observe our polish applicants, please make sure to write a decent amount of posts, especially english ones ;)

If you want to support the work of us, please renew/activate your uploaded.net premium account with the following link:
      >>> ul.to/ref/13987238 <<<
      1. Languages you are able to speak and are able to support (english is always required!!!) Turkish & Engilish
      2. Contact data (Skype:Compertos/E-Mail:[email protected]
      3.Age:184.ım Member since agust 24th 2015 I would follow the forum since 2015
      ı m become moderator another site 1-2 year ago . ım jobless . ı'm having free time 10 hour
      5.I am playing Metin2 maybe since 5 years, and using m2bob maybe since 3 years. I am using the bot often and know therefore some typical information how to solve problems.
      6.Yes, its not a problem for me - i know how to answer in some situations.
      7.ım support user,I'm deleting spam thread always I'm deleting spam post always I'm using professional teamviewer ı'm using skype profile

Legal hayatın , illegal insanlarıyız.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 5 mal editiert, zuletzt von „babamrb“ ()

1. Languages you are able to speak and are able to support (english is always required!!!)
      I am able to speak English,Romanian and in the future German.

2. Contact data (Skype/E-Mail/...)
      Mail:[email protected]
      3. Age:18 without 3 months.

4. What is the reason for your application? (at least 20 words!)
      The reason why i want to be a moderator is,because i want to help other members,m2bob team.

5. Experience with the subject: (What experience do you have with M2Bob and Metin2? How long have you been dealing with M2Bob/Metin2?): (at least 15 words!)
      I am playing Metin2 maybe for 4 years, and using m2bob for 2 years.. I am using the bot minimum 17h/day.

6. Are you mentally prepared and fitting for such a position? (How do you see yourself? Can you handle questions which seem to be stupid? How about your knowledge of people in general?) (at least 20 words!)
      Yes,i dont see any problems.Im mentally prepared for this.And i hope it will be ok.
      7. Experience as a moderator (If existing: How long have you been moderator and what was the subject?):
      I was moderator on 2 forums of metin2,3 years ago.

Thank you,and Happy botting!
      :!: 404: Valentine not found.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von „razvann24“ ()

Push, searching TR moderators.

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND!
      - You cannot apply for the position of a super moderator or administrator - only moderators are searched!
      - You have to be registered here for at least 3 months before you can apply!
      - Your latest infraction or warning (if existing) must be expired for at least 1 month before you can apply!
      - In order to judge you properly you must have at least 30 posts before you can apply!
      - Before you apply, make sure that you can afford spending enough time for the job on here in the near future!
      - As a moderator you are not allowed to advertise other products here(your own P-Servers etc.)
      - We only add moderators if we need new ones, it's always a good idea to drop you application here, but always remember that it could take some time until you get a reply from us.

Push, we are now searching again for moderators (german, turkish, polish). All moderators must also be able to speak good english!
      Tasks we search help include especially:
      - Supporting in the P-Server sections
      - Maintaining the P-Server database and checking posted M2Bob Names
      - Support regarding P-Server problems via Skype and Teamviewer
      - P-Server testing if it's unknown if M2Bob works there

KEEP IN MIND:
      - You cannot apply for the position of a super moderator or administrator - only moderators are searched!
      - You have to be registered here for at least 3 months before you can apply!
      - Your latest infraction or warning (if existing) must be expired for at least 1 month before you can apply!
      - In order to judge you properly you must have at least 30 posts before you can apply!
      - Before you apply, make sure that you can afford spending enough time for the job on here in the near future!
      - As a moderator you are not allowed to advertise other products here(your own P-Servers etc.)
      - We only add moderators if we need new ones, it's always a good idea to drop you application here, but always remember that it could take some time until you get a reply from us.

If you want to support the work of us, please renew/activate your uploaded.net premium account with the following link:
      >>> ul.to/ref/13987238 <<<
      1.Languages you can speak and support: Turkish and English
      2. (Skype / E-Mail / ...):e-posta: [email protected]
      3. Age :23
      4.What is the reason for your application? : Having great experience with human help, Metin2 and M2Bob in case of problems:
      5. Are you mentally ready and appropriate for such a position? : Yes, I have experience with such work (I have been involved as a moderator in the forums), I have no problem solving people easily. You can trust me!
      M2bob'suz metin2 düşenemiyorum.
      1.Languages you can speak and support: Turkish
      2. (Skype / E-Mail / ...):e-posta: burak.bakar2
      3. Age : 19
      4.What is the reason for your application? : Because I use M2bob professionally, to help others.
      5. Are you mentally ready and appropriate for such a position? : Yes

my English is not enough.