[EN]Metin2 Balantia

[EN]Metin2 Balantia

This is the collection thread for the server named above, everything regarding this server has to be in this thread!
      We will delete every other thread for this server without comment to ensure a better overview!

Status(18.02.2016):
      Working!

Information for many(not all!) servers:
      MobOnClick(fast) only works on very few servers, Wallhack is also fixxed on some servers.

I get a error message on my server?
      First of all try to find an answer in this thread: FAQ / QA - questions and answers
      After that you should take a look into this thread and fill in the model you find there: [HOWTO] Problem solving

Screens of error messages are always useful for us!
      If your server had an update and M2Bob doesn´t work anymore, just make a post in this thread to inform us about that.
      If this server is a new one, we need unique 5 premium users, which have to post their M2Bob premium accountnames here, after we got 5 users, M2Bob will be constantly updated!
      Updates for M2Bob are usually released every tuesday at 22 o`clock! You can find the changelog here: M2Bob - Changelog

Homepage

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von „Vladimir“ ()

If the problem is only that "I haven't the metin2client.bin"
      Then you should read the FAQ:

Q: What file should I choose for "Metin2 Client"?
      A:
      On official servers, its the file metin2client.bin. On P-Servers its
      the file that is active in the task-manager from the P-Server when you
      are ingame, or just select the file you use to start the P-Server.

Q: No file is shown when I try to select the Metin2 Client / What should I do if there is no metin2client.bin.
      A: If you play on a P-Server, you need to select "I want to play on a P-Server", then all files will be shown.

If you want to support the work of us, please renew/activate your uploaded.net premium account with the following link:
      >>> ul.to/ref/13987238 <<<
      @Slait
      The problem is when I start m2bob . I not have metin2client.bin and select Metin2 Balantia (.exe ) is the one open the who game and the starts patch , if I do not give a start not opens.
      Then I get this error:
      "An Error ocurred at the function" ResumeThread " !
      Error Code : 6
      No valid driver

Also I have a file called " metin2balantia.bin " if I select that file, directly no starts m2bob only loads and load, and it does not open anything.

I Do Not Know like give more detail about problem.

I haven't very good English i'm sorry.

If you can help a little more I thank you a lot.

Thanks for answering.
      After a long time trying m2bob opened but I still dating that mistake before, and when I want to change channel will not let me tells me the following :

This Feature does not work on this Server, sorry you can not change the channel here.

The version of the file the starts the patch is " 1.0.2.0 "

managed to open but does not change m2bob the channel . Nor it is initiated only when the opens patch you have to start it manually.
      Once there, working using everything , but I can not fix those problems.

balantia not work

Hola, Que Nos Dijeron tenian Metin2 balantia Anade a la lista, Pero todavía no Funciona y estoy Perdiendo la Paciencia y El Tiempo, de la M2Bob. ¿Que Hacer Para Que funcione Debo? Le Que Lo Que Dije Su error 10 Veces y nadie me da La Solución. Quiero jugar Bien Y No Puedo: fffuuu:

:megusta: :fffuuu:

Please, help me want to play
      Slait had already worked on it two weeks ago. They had managed to get a lot of people who wanted to play on this server and work on it.
      What happened to that job? It was all a lie?
      To that they added to the list of P-Servers if they did not work as it should?
      the 40 days bot qedan me nothing but 18 now and the recover all that lost time?
      @Slait
      1. Look in the forum if somebody else had this problem, if yes, then look there for a solution
      No solution
      2. Patch Metin2 and M2Bob and then try again
      Done no work
      3. Read the FAQ thread, maybe you can find helpful information there:
      Readed no work
      4. If its a private server compability problem, read the P-Server thread:
      Should compability in 4.6
      Metin2 balantia but don't work m2bob in "restarting" or
      the error image:
      ttps://gyazo.com/0236cf64ae056a2455840f5cd2cb8332
      5. Try if it works without M2Bob, if yes --> Ask in the Metin2 Forum:
      Without m2bob launch perfect
      6. Disable your Anti-Virus and/or your Firewall and try again
      Done no work
      7. Delete Metin2 and M2Bob complete and re-download both
      Done no work
      8. If everything above does not help, and you can't find anthing about your problem, then open a new thread in the correct section including at least the following information:
      Done and no get fixed

Official server oder private server: Name + Client version(if available): metin2balantia
      M2Bob Version: 4.6.1

System specifications(Windows version, 32/64 Bit): window 7 32 bit

Exact problem description(including screen of the error message if possible): As I showed in the image above or else that happens it is on "restarting"

How to reproduce the error(if you don't know these infos, it may take much longer to solve the problem!): Every time I try to start the m2bob, restarting starts to say and does not open.

Information, If sometimes open, but it costs about 100 times Open 1, that can cause the error: Dont know.
      @pulgoso95

Slait had already worked on it two weeks ago. They had managed to get a lot of people who wanted to play on this server and work on it.
      What happened to that job? It was all a lie?

That P-Server is still on my list.
      But you know there was a Metin2 Gameforge update with a new Hackshield "GameGuard"?
      And you also know I additionally had exams at this time?

Really sometimes when I read things like this, I would like to stop doing any more work for that P-Server if people are so unthankful and only look onto their own needs.

If you want to support the work of us, please renew/activate your uploaded.net premium account with the following link:
      >>> ul.to/ref/13987238 <<<
      ​​​​@Slait

I'm totally grateful for your help and work with the hack I love it, I buy it because I like it.
      What was it that nobody gives me an answer, we are several who want to play and we can not.

If I knew it was an official update metin2, I thought the work p-server is made and get me wrong .. What I want to know is if I am wrong in selecting some .bin
      I need to know that and will not disturb so that it works more quiet his work.
      But I need to know if I'm the one with the problem or m2bob.

Do not misunderstand me what I put. I'm grateful for their work.