[IT]TheLastWar

I also did everything in the [HOWTO] PROBLEM SOLVING
      Disabled antivirus.
      Downloaded m2bob again.
      Downloaded the client again. It forces you to update it because there isn't metin2client.bin to load into m2bob.
      Still not working.

Server: TheLastWar - Latest version
      M2bob: Latest version
      System: Windows 10 - 64 bit
      Problem: Sometimes appears an error and the bot isn't loaded correctly, solved after some attempts. BUT client and bot crash after 10 seconds when the bot is loaded.
      How to reproduce the error: Basically you can just stay still and the bot crashes anyway. I also tried to deactivate everything (red alarm) but no way.
      Cause of the error: There's no error, just crash.
      Client update: Yes, latest was on 03/06 at 6 PM

Additional information: If you use m2bob as a no patcher, client doesn't crash but I can't interact with NPCs, etc.
      Benutzer-Avatarbild

Beitrag von „andrep1992“ ()

Dieser Beitrag wurde von „Slait“ aus folgendem Grund gelöscht: Spam ().
      Benutzer-Avatarbild

Beitrag von „andrep1992“ ()

Dieser Beitrag wurde von „Slait“ aus folgendem Grund gelöscht: Only spam from you ().
      I just tested it withe the newest Patch of the server.
      For me I can get ingame, but not hit monsters. We will look at the bug with not being able to hit monsters, however if there are problems getting ingame for users, this probably is something different.

If you want to support the work of us, please renew/activate your uploaded.net premium account with the following link:
      >>> ul.to/ref/13987238 <<<
      Still same problem bot crashes after 10 seconds.
      I don't know what to do, I really tried everything: disabled antivirus, fresh installation of client and m2bob, etc.
      I'm not the only one, I also talked with Uovo and andrep1992 and they have the same problem.
      Here a pastebin with the syserr.txt, player.log and Serverlist_Own.

Furthermore is there a moderator that could try if it works for him? And possibly could help (even via Teamviewer/Anydesk) to figure out what the problem is and solve it?

EDIT: tested after today changelog

SalutaAndonio schrieb:

Still same problem bot crashes after 10 seconds.
      I don't know what to do, I really tried everything: disabled antivirus, fresh installation of client and m2bob, etc.
      I'm not the only one, I also talked with Uovo and andrep1992 and they have the same problem.
      Here a pastebin with the syserr.txt, player.log and Serverlist_Own.

Furthermore is there a moderator that could try if it works for him? And possibly could help (even via Teamviewer/Anydesk) to figure out what the problem is and solve it?

EDIT: tested after today changelog

can u tell me if it works?
      cause my premium account is expired and i don't want to pay 40 days service for only one week of service.
      TO @andrep1992, @Uovo AND EVERYONE ELSE IS HAVING PROBLEMS.
      I solved doing this:
      - Delete client.
      - Delete m2bob.
      - Delete m2bob folder in C:\Program Files(x86)\1flvjhksdjkds or other random letters
      - Clean registry with CCleaner.
      - Install the client again, possibly in a different location.
      - Install m2bob again, possibly in a different location.

Sometimes appears an announcemenent in chat that says I'm flagged as hacker and I can't attack mobs.

PS: Slait still there is the problem with users with square brackets in name, like Helper or GM. I think they have a non GM mode but the bot should recognize them as player aswell...
      No sound, no low profile mode, no ch changer, no exit bot.
      Without this option I wouldn't bot when I'm afk, it's not safe at all.

Neu

I told you, some of us solved with this method. You can try in another pc, it isn't a bot problem, Slait can't solve it.
      Anyway the bot isn't safe, I heard of a lot of ban because the antiban bot dosn't work.
      Furthernore, sometimes you get "flagged as hacker" and if you get reported many times you will get banned in a few days.

EDIT: i just saw the post update "Not Working" by the admin, i didn't tested the bot in these 2 days.
      As soon as I came home I will try if it still works, I didn't noticed if the server released a mini fix for bob in these days.
      If they didn't the bot should work normally.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von „SalutaAndonio“ ()