Dragon Soul Alchemy bot. Best Way to get Yang.

Dragon Soul Alchemy bot. Best Way to get Yang.

As everyone knows Dragon Soul Alchemy is one of the best way to earn big amount of yang today. So why not create bot for it?
      I suggest to add option in overlap "Levelbot" that would be responsible for auto-checking mission called "Power of the Dragon Eye".

1. Firstly you would choose in which kingdom is located your alchemist.

2. Next you would add number of button that is responsible for a mission "Power of the Dragon Eye".

3. Also there would be the most important option called "After levelbot starts auto check if mission "Power of the Dragon Eye", is available"

4. After accept all this options and starts levelbot, script would automatically check, if in overlap "request" located in Metin client, is a mission called "Power of the Dragon Eye" or "Lack of Power of the Dragon Eye". If the first one, than bot would go to M1 and simply get a mission from Alchemist, than go back to his leveling destination.

5. My another offer is an option that would be called "After collected 3 Cor Draconis close the game client"

6. Another my suggestion is to add Refine system ( its optional ) It would be individual option which you would have to do manualy (not by starting levelbot)

I know that there will be people who would not understand my suggestion, so I wrote some answers for typical questions.

1. Why this script would be that valuable?

- Because, thanks to him you will be able to set up "Start/Stop Manager" with accounts that contain characters (with min. 30 level) and don't have to waste your time for clicking on Npc, checking if Cor Draconis is looted, change your characters after mission complited. That allows you to turn on Bot and go whereever you want. After come back you will have several accounts full of Cor Draconis without any effort. Is it not sounds good?

2. How M2bob will know when mission is actived/available?

- As you wrote, it's a mission, so Bob can check in request deck if "Power of the Dragon Eye" is actived or available to get.

3. Okey, but so far M2bob don't have scripts that operate on request deck. So is it possible to write that code??

- If M2bob after getting 5lvl can automatically go to skill coach and choose Body or Mental, than i don't believe that my suggestion is impossible.

4. What if your character have under 30 level, what then bot do?

- If you accept this option in levelbot and you don't have level 30 or higher, system will not start and you will get information something like "You can't activate this option, you have low level"

IF YOU WANT TO IMPROVE MY SUGGESTION TO M2BOB, PLEASE COMMENT (WITH YOUR M2BOB PREMIUM LOGIN) AND LIKE MY THREAD.
      THANKS !

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 10 mal editiert, zuletzt von „korona778“ ()

I agree with him. Also, I had this little bot created by my friend which was kinda the same thing. When the event arrives on December the one related with X-mas( I totally forgot the name but it's when you have to give the socks to santa and then get the gift). My friend's hack used to create and account and go straight to Santa and activate the mission of the socks and then come back with the sock and get the gift, and if the gift wasn't really good, the hack will recognize that the gift was bad and then delete the character and create a new one and do the same thing until get a good ass gift and place it in the warehouse and do the same thing over and over again.

PD: All the hacks that my friend "created" came from this one :M2bob". He is a malware analyst so, all of he did was modify this bot "M2bob" make it better for his personal use. I have some videos of me leveling with the hack, a feature that he modified of this one. I will post it tomorrow in a new threat cuz im deadass tired.

Hypnox schrieb:

A bot for alchemy? I guess everybody would love this feature. But I can only imagine how difficult it would be to create something this big.
      You push a button and you automatically farm never-ending cor draconis? That's so much work man.

Hmm, as you've read my thread, I've included there answers for typical questions. Also I've explained there, that every scripts which will be need to do this, are actually working in some parts of m2bob, like going to npc and choosing concrete button which is in energybot. I would exchange many examples like this to prove my right, but I think I've told enough to show you how it would works.

korona778 schrieb:

Hypnox schrieb:

A bot for alchemy? I guess everybody would love this feature. But I can only imagine how difficult it would be to create something this big.
      You push a button and you automatically farm never-ending cor draconis? That's so much work man.

Hmm, as you've read my thread, I've included there answers for typical questions. Also I've explained there, that every scripts which will be need to do this, are actually working in some parts of m2bob, like going to npc and choosing concrete button which is in energybot. I would exchange many examples like this to prove my right, but I think I've told enough to show you how it would works.

Well, between theory and practice there is a wide gulf. :pinch:

Btw, premier user:hypnox
      Its already some activity going on here, I think the "promotion" did already happen ;)
      There is a good chance it can be made in the semester holiday which starts in two weeks. Is there a way to test this system without having to farm endlessly before using the bot?

If you want to support the work of us, please renew/activate your uploaded.net premium account with the following link:
      >>> ul.to/ref/13987238 <<<
      To be honest, I have no idea. @@Slait, I would like to know if the number of hits that the "Hotkeys" sends could be increased. example: I had a hack before which was a "waithack" and sent thousands of hits per second and the blows were not reflected (it did not look like nobody was hitting the mobs) and they died in less than a second. Can be the Damage hack be increased?