Picking up in PT dragon stone shard

Picking up in PT dragon stone shard

Hi guys
      I found easy way to farm full eq with dragon stone shard but i'v got problem.
      Im drop DSS on warrior with full eq in pt with second account.
      I can manual pick up DSS from ground and its going to second account but bot dont pick item before nickname under item gone.
      Its any way do set pickup bot to pick items from PT?
      Maybe you will add this to m2bob.
      I show you a picture about this :D

Maybe u will know what i mean.
      Thanks for any help.
      It will be very usefull.!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von „1marcin1995“ ()

I need it sooo much too :(
      ​(Może jest opcja zrobienia tego w taki sposób:
      ​1. główna postać podnosi maksymalnie 9 odłamków i wtedy przestaje
      ​2. przekazuje je w handlu drugiej wybranej przez nas postaci
      3. druga postać ma włączoną opcję akceptowania handlu np. po kilku sekundach
      To co masz na myśli było kiedyś możliwe za pomocą tzw Drophacka - postać podnosiła czyjeś itemy, teraz chyba to nie działa)
      Users told us about this "trick" before, but nobody really could explain why this exactly is needed or how this whole trick works.
      But if you can explain it to us and we understand why this pickup function is really needed here, we can discuss to add it :)

If you want to support the work of us, please renew/activate your uploaded.net premium account with the following link:
      >>> ul.to/ref/13987238 <<<
      I can try.
      Maximum dragon stone shard when you dropping ( character 1) it is 10 in inventory.
      If you have full inventory (character 1) and have for example 5 dragon stone shard then it drop on ground without limit.
      then you have character 2 on autopick ( in party with character 1, then its dosent matter for who is item on ground if character 1 have full eq then character 2 can pickup to own eqiupemt every item).
      Soo you can skip the limit , skip trade every 10 shard and can pickup full inventory of shards on character 2.
      You understand ? :D or i Can explein it on video

@@
      We just need pickup bypass to pick every items on ground. doesnt metter for who this item is :D

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von „1marcin1995“ ()

Just simply add function to pickup area that pick items in party. Main character which is dropping dragon shards will have pick-up turned off and the second in party will pick-up shards laying on the ground. I know that, picking items in pt by script is possible, saw it on many p-servers, but if it's not possible on GF than try to make a system that every 9 shards in equipment immediately trade with the second character choosen in overlap. By the way that thing would be added to overlap in my project of alchemy system.

Link down here: Dragon Soul Alchemy bot. Best Way to get Yang.
      We just need something to farm DSS without limit :/
      ​That idea with picking up items belonging to other party member is propably too problematic. Lets start with some easy way to do this.
      ​Maybe first i will ask: is there a way to pick up selected amount of item?
      ​What i mean is we can do that like this:
      ​1. farm 9 shards and stop picking more
      ​2. switch off auto pick up (or add shards to ignored) for few seconds (to let pick them up by second character)
      ​3. drop those shards normally or by function "Drop all items to be sold" (where we select shards ofc to be soled)

This is my little idea for Share-farming bot or option to Levelbot ;)

Neu

okay, I kinda understand the Idea, but I still have one question here:
      If you only can farm up to 10 shards with one character, why does it help to first pick it up and then drop it again so another Char can collect it?
      Is it limited by the amount of shards the character has in the inventory right now, or can he drop 10 in total?

I never heard about a system where the amount currently in the inventory is meaningfull regarding if you drop new ones or not :)

If you want to support the work of us, please renew/activate your uploaded.net premium account with the following link:

Neu

question 1# we can't set drop automaticly after pick 10 shards.
      question 2# yes its limited to 10 in invententory after this it doesnt drop

Soo we need pickup from PT or drop every 10 shard on floor.
      If you would like to talk on TS just let me know. I can answer any question you nee

@@ to polish people
      kurwa pół roku w anglii a to jest cięzko nawet po polsku wytlumaczyć komuś kto niema pojęcia xD damy radę :D

Neu

I'm against this idea,
      M2bob can't do everything for you. You can pickup it self and it's not rentable that there is a potential need to integrate such function.
      ​Under the Guide- Section you can read some Threads about how you can make Yang, for example her: Mein Guide how to make Yang auf DE-Server
      And i don't think that this is possible because there is a serverside fix to pickup items from others.
      It works on some P-Servers because they use old files or have a lot of Bugs.

A tool for example for the Fishpuzzle- Minigame would be more effektiv and you will revolutionize the bot with it :)

Neu

Jordan schrieb:

I'm against this idea,
      M2bob can't do everything for you. You can pickup it self and it's not rentable that there is a potential need to integrate such function.
      Under the Guide- Section you can read some Threads about how you can make Yang, for example her: Mein Guide how to make Yang auf DE-Server
      And i don't think that this is possible because there is a serverside fix to pickup items from others.
      It works on some P-Servers because they use old files or have a lot of Bugs.

A tool for example for the Fishpuzzle- Minigame would be more effektiv and you will revolutionize the bot with it :)

ITS NORMAL POSSIBLE TO PICKUP MANUAL BY CLICKING ON ITEM FOR CHAR1 BY CHAR2 IF THEY ARE IN PT..
      you dont know what we need..

Slait schrieb:

okay, I kinda understand the Idea, but I still have one question here:
      If you only can farm up to 10 shards with one character, why does it help to first pick it up and then drop it again so another Char can collect it?
      Is it limited by the amount of shards the character has in the inventory right now, or can he drop 10 in total?

I never heard about a system where the amount currently in the inventory is meaningfull regarding if you drop new ones or not :)

Drop is unlimited but if you have activeted mission ( 30lv) you can drop 10 to your inventory.
      On other char you can have full eq with shard ( for example 5 lvl )

Neu

Wow guys really?? Alchemy is now propably the most profitable and wanted thing in Metin2 and you dont want it? 8|
      How can i farm it limitless when M2bob dont letting me do this? If i want to use levelbot it will pick up 30 shards and block my daily limit, or just not pick it up at all without autopick up...
      Turning off levelbot after every 3 spots force me to stay in front of the pc all the time and i dont even want to comment it :/

You're saying that making a bot for event that is 4 days in a year is more logic than start to working on Alchemy?

Neu

Please stop comparing features, that doesnt help :)
      We know about this idea and we know about the other ideas.

Ideas like Fishpuzzlebot and Alchemy Bot are still on our idea lists but these take an enourmous amount of effort compared to such a small change that would be needed here (pickup items from other users).
      So obviously if many users want it, we want to include this feature - but we also will not forget about the other, bigger ideas...
      What features we can integrate depends on the rentability of the feature (Fishpuzzle only a few days per year), the number of users that need it(Alchemy many users) and the effort needed to implement it (Pickup items from other char very little).

It doesnt make much of a difference if this feature is included compared to Alchemy bot, as this feature takes 1-2 days (when we have free time) and thats almost nothing regarding the time it takes to make a Fishpuzzlebot and Alchemy Bot ;)

Neu

korona778 schrieb:

@Slait You've told in my thread "Alchemy Bot" that is enough people who want it to be implemented, so why now you're telling that this project need popularity?

He said this is easiest to do than huge alchemy bot anyway they will do Alchemy Bot :)

@@korona778
      mordo jemu chodzi że porównując to ile musze zrobić to easy way jest zrobić tego pickupa a potem alchemy bota i ten pickup będzie też jego częścią.
      Nic nie mówi ze potrzebuje więcej chętnych

Neu

1marcin1995 schrieb:

korona778 schrieb:

@Slait You've told in my thread "Alchemy Bot" that is enough people who want it to be implemented, so why now you're telling that this project need popularity?

He said this is easiest to do than huge alchemy bot anyway they will do Alchemy Bot :)

@@korona778
      mordo jemu chodzi że porównując to ile musze zrobić to easy way jest zrobić tego pickupa a potem alchemy bota i ten pickup będzie też jego częścią.

Ok, I understand.

@1marcin1995 Rozumiem ale naciskam na przyspieszenie mojego projektu gdyz bardzo mi na nim zalezy a tym bardziej po ostatnim omylkowym usunieciu mojego tematu przez jednego z administratorow wole byc pewny czy to bedzie wdrozone.

Neu

korona778 schrieb:

1marcin1995 schrieb:

korona778 schrieb:

@@korona778

Ok, I understand.

@1marcin1995 Rozumiem ale naciskam na przyspieszenie mojego projektu gdyz bardzo mi na nim zalezy a tym bardziej po ostatnim omylkowym usunieciu mojego tematu przez jednego z administratorow wole byc pewny czy to bedzie wdrozone.

No rozumiem, chyba każdemu na tym zależy. Ale fajnie by bylo chociaż jakby to dodali bo wtedy dajesz 2 konta w pt oprócz dropiącego i masz na 5 postaci 150 odłamków dziennie :D chociaż tyle dobrze