You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to M2Bob. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Kira1994

Beginner

• "Kira1994" started this thread

Date of registration: Oct 6th 2013

Tuesday, October 8th 2013, 5:11pm

Idea to minimize fishbot losses

First of all sorry for my bad english im from italy :D

1 IDEA:
With this bot it's really really easy to bring a chachter to lv 30. i made about 63 lv 30 pg in 6 days and i think i can make more easly. The point is: I think that a function that allows like every hour to swich account that use fishbot automatically, will delete every possibility of ban because if an account use fishbot 1 hour a day, he will never be banned ...

2 IDEA
Auto give oysters to another pg every time a new one is fished, to pervent to loose every one fished when you get banned.

francybo

Beginner

Date of registration: Jul 23rd 2012

Thursday, October 10th 2013, 5:00pm

i think it's a good idea...

ps: kira nn lo faranno mai... anche se sarebbe veramente bello... lo chiesi già io e mi risposero che nn potevano e mi consigliarono di fare + cartelle di m2bob con salvati sopra account diversi e ogni 3 ore cambiare manualmente... -.-'
bha si vede che è troppo impegnativo x loro

SandMann016

Developer

Date of registration: Jan 1st 1970

Thursday, October 10th 2013, 9:36pm

In next version we will release a new 30 Slot-save system, you can start only 6 but you can save more accounts and start them easy....
In future we will work on a extended time launch, but its not decided fully.

Scream

Beginner

Date of registration: May 3rd 2013

Sunday, October 13th 2013, 7:25pm

Not bad ideea...

xmoeglll

Beginner

Date of registration: May 6th 2012

Tuesday, January 14th 2014, 9:13pm

Actually I don't know if even this will work...
On Deimos we recently won the battle of the empires (or how ever you say"Reichsschlacht"), so our empire got the 50% exp boost. I took the opportunity and leveled 24 accounts to lvl 30.
Due to all the bans I had in the last few weeks I was even more careful and fished for only one hour. Guess what? They are gone by now, the fished once for only one hour and they banned them, eventhough I am pretty sure they were not reported since I could bring my clams to safty in the following morning. And now ~26h after i finished fishing they are banned so they were banned afterwards probably with the fishlog.

Let's just hope that the other 18 accounts are safe eventhough I fished with them alread once...

So the GMs are doing some pretty ?good? work now and take a very close look at the logs and do not hesitate with bans.

When the others get banned aswell I propably take a break with fishing and just level some new accounts which takes me about three hours to get six new accounts and wait a while before I use them and the whole situatin calms a little bit down, since they are banning quite many accounts since new year (hopefully just for the sake of a cleaning period to piss of all the botters and not a longterm stricter banning policy)

MasterLucys

Beginner

Date of registration: Oct 6th 2013

Tuesday, January 14th 2014, 9:28pm

Sandman that would be very helpfull!When it will be the next update?

razvann24

Beginner

Date of registration: Nov 7th 2012

Tuesday, January 14th 2014, 10:45pm

Yes he said :) good ideea. Sm.