Ankündigung [TEAM] Moderator application

[TEAM] Moderator application

We are now searching for some new moderators, please feel free to apply if you want to join us.

10.10.2017:
      The application window is open again!

We need german, polish and turkish mods who should also speak english. They should also concentrate on the p-server sections(DE/TR + EN)!
      These moderators should edit the first post, change the label of the thread(working, not working, 5 users needed, etc.) and post a new collection thread for every bigger server!
      It is very important to test every server from time to time(especially those with enough M2Bob users).
      We really need reliable mods in this sector, so please only apply if you think you are suitable!

Below you see a small form you should fill out and post in this thread in case you want to become moderator here in the M2Bob-Forum.

The following information should be included, so that we can judge you properly:

1. Languages you are able to speak and are able to support (english is always required!!!)
      2. Contact data (Skype/E-Mail/...)
      3. Age:
      4. What is the reason for your application? (at least 20 words!)
      5. Experience with the subject: (What experience do you have with M2Bob and Metin2? How long have you been dealing with M2Bob/Metin2?): (at least 15 words!)
      6. Are you mentally prepared and fitting for such a position? (How do you see yourself? Can you handle questions which seem to be stupid? How about your knowledge of people in general?) (at least 20 words!)
      7. Experience as a moderator (If existing: How long have you been moderator and what was the subject?):

Try not to write too detailed or too short.

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND!
      - You cannot apply for the position of a super moderator or administrator - only moderators are searched!
      - You have to be registered here for at least 3 months before you can apply!
      - Your latest infraction or warning (if existing) must be expired for at least 1 month before you can apply!
      - In order to judge you properly you must have at least 30 posts before you can apply!
      - Before you apply, make sure that you can afford spending enough time for the job on here in the near future!
      - As a moderator you are not allowed to advertise other products here(your own P-Servers etc.)
      - We only add moderators if we need new ones, it's always a good idea to drop you application here, but always remember that it could take some time until you get a reply from us.

Just write your applications in this thread, you shouldn´t answer our questions(model in the first post!) with only one or two words!

Reminder: English(Not google translate!!) is always necessary on a certain level!

Kadso decides who will become a new moderator.
      We are looking forward for great moderator applications !

If you want to support the work of us, please renew/activate your uploaded.net premium account with the following link:
      >>> ul.to/ref/13987238 <<<

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 7 mal editiert, zuletzt von „Z4iN“ ()

- Languages you are able to speak and are able to support (english is always required!!!) : Romanian &English
      - Contact data (Skype/E-Mail/...) : Skype : tabaraalin
      - What is the reason for your application? : Because I want to help and I like hard work for you.
      - Experience with the subject: (What experience do you have with M2Bob and Metin2? How long have you been dealing with M2Bob/Metin2?):
      I use m2bob from version 1.3 and I play metin2 since year 2011 .I know almost all functions at m2bob and know the game very well. So I can give advice.
      - Are you mentally prepared and fitting for such a position? (How do you see yourself? Can you handle questions which seem to be stupid? How about your knowledge of people in general?) Yes,I am prepared mentally because my friends play metin with m2bob but do not know to use it . And ask me how to use it .
      - Experience as a moderator (If existing: How long have you been moderator and what was the subject?): I am moderator on another forum the hacks of 3 years and everything goes well.All people who have problems with any hack do a video and we get on youtube.
      <3 Life is Strange <3

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von „bing021“ ()

- Languages you are able to speak and are able to support : German , English , next year RO
      ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
      - Contact data : Skype: justin.aumller | Email: [email protected]
      ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
      - What is the reason for your application? : Yeahrr I love people not know how to help a little. Games since 2009 and since 2012 I used Metin2 M2Bob daily and know me so well from
      - Are you mentally prepared and fitting for such a position?: Yes , I work as a support in the company Telekom and did so every day contact with people in need of assistance. and i was 5 times MOD on P-servers
      ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

- Experience as a moderator : Yes as a teenager I always wanted to help people and competed accepted me very offt in all Forum on the theme Metin2 and was and have a good experience in the field MOD
      That's it from me I hope for a response prositive

First of all: Thanks for your applications so far!
      We decided to set the application deadline at 9.8 23:59 o´clock, so until this date your applications will be considered.
      After the deadline, Slait and me will decide who will become Mod and who not.
      Especially we need moderators for RO, so we would like to see applications for that most ;)

If you want to support the work of us, please renew/activate your uploaded.net premium account with the following link:
      1. Languages you are able to speak and are able to support: &
      2. Contact data (Skype/E-Mail/...):
      Spoiler anzeigen
      skype gaby.gaby843 and email [email protected]

3. Age: 17
      4.What is the reason for your application? : Um, i think i just want to be part of something, part of something great. I've seen a lot of great users and i just want to help them so i want to be in your team <3
      5. Experience with the subject: I can say a lot of, i've been playing Metin2 since 2010 , and then i've played with m2bob YEEY <3.
      6.Are you mentally prepared and fitting for such a position? : Oh , yes:) I can handle it , i can deal with stupid questions imo everyone needs help even if they've posted a stupid question or a normal question imo we must help everyone.
      7. Experience as a moderator: i think i can handle it, it's not so hard:) i can judge everyone and take the best decision.

About myself : Here we go, I'm from Romania and my name is Cristian i like to swim and play Metin2 and LoL.
      Oh, yes,,, i know i'm not so old on this forum because i was in shadow.
      I want to help everyone and my Romanians <3 I love my country:)
      You can test me like 15 days, 30 days . I have a lot of free time and i want to improve myself.

Thank you!

Cristian.
      Don't worry. 8)
      1. Languages you are able to speak and are able to support (english is always required!!!) : Romanian and English

2. Contact data (Skype/E-Mail/...) Skype: cookie_ice ; E-mail: [email protected]

3. Age: 16 yo

4. What is the reason for your application? (at least 20 words!) : The reason for which I applied is that I am familiar with this team, with this community, but I also enjoy helping the other people, and I think I would fit this job very well.

5. Experience with the subject: (What experience do you have with M2Bob and Metin2? How long have you been dealing with M2Bob/Metin2?): (at least 15 words!) I've been playing Metin2 since 2009, or something like that, (I can't remember exactly), and I've heard of M2Bob 2 years ago, in 2013. I've tested it when it was just a simple executable, and it was free, but the last time I used M2Bob it was some months ago. Now, I am not playing so hard Metin2, and I am more interested about helping the M2Bob team.

6. Are you mentally prepared and fitting for such a position? (How do you see yourself? Can you handle questions which seem to be stupid? How about your knowledge of people in general?) (at least 20 words!) : Yes, I do. I am prepared for such a position, and I am definetly cooperative, I enjoy working in a team, but also on my own. I have no problems in handling stupid questions, because I know I was always asking stupid questions when I was younger and new in this world of hacking. Nobody helped me when I wanted to learn something new. I've learned all I know on my own.

7. Experience as a moderator (If existing: How long have you been moderator and what was the subject?): I don't have any experience as a moderator, but I can see M2Bob moderators' job, and I know that it isn't so easy as it looks like, but I want to do it, anyway.Thank you for your time.
      VAND YANG SERVER DRAGON METIN2RO
      1 won = 4 euro Paypal
      1. Languages you are able to speak and are able to support (english is always required!!!): I'm able to support the M2bob Community in German, Swiss German, Czech, Slovak and of course English
      ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
      2. Contact data (Skype/E-Mail/...): Skype --> Chopii16 | E-Mail --> [email protected]
      ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
      3. Age: I am 19 Years old
      4. What is the reason for your application? (at least 20 words!):
      I like to help other people, especially in forums. I also like botting, besides, i am glad about every new bot user, in my opinion the itemshops on Metin2 servers are overpriced ;)
      5. Experience with the subject: (What experience do you have with M2Bob and Metin2? How long have you been dealing with M2Bob/Metin2?): (at least 15 words!):
      I first time played Metin2 in year 2007 and used hacks first time in year 2008.
      Now i'm dealing with M2bob since ~1 year.
      Mostly I'm interested in Server, where it's hard to bot successful. I also create constantly new bot strategies, to avoid more and more banns...Safety is my top priority! I like hardcore botting!
      6. Are you mentally prepared and fitting for such a position? (How do you see yourself? Can you handle questions which seem to be stupid? How about your knowledge of people in general?) (at least 20 words!):
      Sure! I can handle it, because, i think all new users which are new in a scene ask stupid questions...and i dont have problems with it :)
      7. Experience as a moderator (If existing: How long have you been moderator and what was the subject?):
      Yeah, i already have experience as a moderator, in other metin2 forums. Once I've been a MOD in a bodybuilding forum

Greetings

Pupu
      :thumbup:

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von „Pupu“ ()

Thanks again for you apllications!
      We decided, that we only need TR mods from now on, I already wrote a PM to those who may become MOD(.RO),
      but maybe we also accept another user, who posted above, we aren´t sure about that for now ;)

So we would like to see some TR applications, feel free to post :)

1. Languages you are able to speak and are able to support (english is always required!!!): Portuguese, Spanish, English, French and i'm working on German.

2. Contact data (Skype/E-Mail/...): Skype: live:tiagooliveiramusic / e-mail: [email protected]

3. Age: 19 years old

4. What is the reason for your application? (at least 20 words!): I like to translate texts, i like helping other people, i want to help you in your develop and i love metin2, so i think this is the best time that i can spend with you.

5. Experience with the subject: (What experience do you have with M2Bob and Metin2? How long have you been dealing with M2Bob/Metin2?): (at least 15 words!): I start playing metin2 in 2007, but in that time i found metin2 as a boring game (and without hacks continues to be a boring game) so I searched pretty much about metin2 hacks and some ways to "cheat" the game (as injectors and bypasses) and in that search i found m2bob !

6. Are you mentally prepared and fitting for such a position? (How do you see yourself? Can you handle questions which seem to be stupid? How about your knowledge of people in general?) (at least 20 words!): Yes ! Every person has the right to make mistakes and say some stupid things .. we're not perfect so i think i can deal pretty good with that.

I Don't have a lot of experience as a moderator, but i have some entrepreneurial ideas and we have to start someday and somewhere. So this is what i think and i really like to help you with your project

(PS: I Saw that you don't translate your Threads to Iberian languages, so if you want, send me the texts and the new announcements and i can do it for you ! Without any problems, Cheers!)
      - You cannot apply for the position of a super moderator or administrator - only moderators are searched!- You have to be registered here for at least 3 months before you can apply!- Your latest infraction or warning (if existing) must be expired for at least 1 month before you can apply!- In order to judge you properly you must have at least 30 posts before you can apply!- Before you apply, make sure that you can afford spending enough time for the job on here in the near future!- As a moderator you are not allowed to advertise other products here(your own P-Servers etc.)- We only add moderators if we need new ones, it's always a good idea to drop you application here, but always remember that it could take some time until you get a reply from us.
      I do speak German / English
      Email: [email protected]
      I want to be moderator To help other users if you have problems
      Experience with M2Bob I ca have for half a year and I have Metin2 For 4 Years Experience
      I'm prepared to lead the mental position and so am well used to answer stupid questions even if I was not a moderator see myself so that I will master the job and also have very good Menschenkentniss
      I've never been moderator but think that if I'm going to moderator I will master it, I would be glad if I have the space I can help users if you have problems with M2Bob
      #Thread reopened

We are now searching two new german moderators for our team!

If you want to become one of these, the requirements are the same as written in the first post.
      Additionally the new moderators's jobs will be: Testing P-Servers, verifying and testing bugs on certain servers and helping users with bugs via Skype/Teamviewer :)
      And of course you need to be able to speak german and english (more languages are not required, but always a benefit).

Kadso decides who will become a new moderator.
      We are looking forward for great moderator applications!

Good luck :)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von „123klo“ () aus folgendem Grund: changed "now required" to "not required"

My name is Robert and I’m a 17 year old student. I’m in the 10th class and I’m able to speak fluently 3 languages: German, English and Romanian. But I also can understand some French and Japanese.
      The reason why I applicate, is that as I saw, the team could need some help, because there area lot of question every day which have to be subdued. And yes I’m mentally prepared for it, becauseof the reason that I’m a student, I have to subdue dumb questions every day at school. But there is noproblem. I keep calm and answer calm and suitable to every kind of questions.
      Over the many years, I’ve collected enough experience in Metin2 and M2Bob. I played Metin2for the first time, 6 years ago, not only on the Official Server but also on many Private Servers. I started using M2Bob about 2-3 years ago, because I’ve heard from many people, that M2Bob should be the best Metin2 Bot. And I wanted to convince myself. And as I saw and see, this is the best Metin2 Bot.
      As moderator I worked only at some Metin2 Romanian forums.
      I hope you enjoyed reading my application!