Angepinnt [LOTTERY] Big Lottery

[LOTTERY] Big Lottery

Greetings to all,

From now on, a lottery will be held every month, to give users the opportunity of using the bot, without buying it ( YOU GET PREMIUM ).
    I will pick one winner who will receive a 29 days bot key.

Here are the rules :

1.You are supposed to write consecutive numbers. (e.g. Someone wrote 6 , so you should write 7 if you are next after him )
    2.You mustn't spam. If you want to comment, you have to edit the post you've written your number.
    3.You aren't allowed to post more than once in a month.
    4.The accounts have to be created 1 month before every lottery starts

POSTS THAT DON'T FOLLOW THE RULES WILL BE DELETED.

I will pick one winner, and the deadline is at the 1st of every month, 19 o' clock ( GMT+0 UK Time ).
    I will close the topic for some couple of minutes till I'll pick using this site, and after that, the next lottery starts.
    The First post should contain the number 1, and so on.
    If I delete a post , I will reedit the next posts, to keep the order.

Happy botting ! :)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 7 mal editiert, zuletzt von „Halabaya“ ()

Hello to all users,

The lottery of December will be the last one of this year, and will be the last one for a while.
    There won't be a January Lottery, so we will take a break.
    You will be announced here when the Lottery reopens again, but till then, feel free to enter in the lottery this month.

Happy holidays and a happy new year! :)

The winner of December is @Gentleman77 ! Congratulations, and a happy new year ! :)
    I will contact you as soon as possible.

P.S. The Lottery ends here, and will take a break for a while. You will be announced when the new one will start.
    Thank you all for your feedbacks, and I wish you all a happy new year, with joyce and luck ! :D