[EN/DE]Rubinum

Is there any way to prevent the character from attacking the mobs?
      I mean, I just want him to attack the metins. but once there are no metins on the radar, my character attacks the mobs, which I do not want, because in reality you would not kill mobs one by one ...
      Is there any way to activate only the killing of metins?
      Thank you.
      [quote = ' @Slait ', 'https: //m2bob-forum.net/index.php/Thread/32846-EN-DE-Rubinum/?postID=272102 # post272102'] For Farmbot, he wants to stay in the Range set by the "R" button. The Levelbot only wants to go further when attacking metins. On rubinum you have to make sure you use the zoom hack to zoom out and put the camera directly above the char. [/ Quote]
      @Slait

how can I activate zoom hack?
      i use the levelbot with zoom hack. i zoom out and set camerea direction above my char. it works really perfect untill my char get kick. then he just stays and does nothing... i have to move the camerea manualla + zoom hack etc again. can this maybe fixes? otherwise the bot is max 1 hout botting then kick

edit: levelbot for metins farming cuz farmbot he walking throug so much metins and looks like bot levelbot works much better if it would farm after kick again

sry for bad english and good job!

How he knew and any idea how to tranfer yangs if they log everything

New

So today my main char of my brother got banned. i used hwid ip on my laptop, vmware workstastion but mainly i was in my laptop not in vmware.so in every boot i was changing hwid cause i have become paranoid and about how the fc they are banning anw.look the picture and tell me how the fc he knew i was perfect .the only think that comes to my mind its the tranfered of yang that i used shop to transfer and the amounts was normal i put an item worthy of that price.the only wrong think in hes message its the amounts of bots i used i wasnt 15 it was 34.
      Images
      • received_2326339230979484.jpeg

20.15 kB, 945×560, viewed 66 times

New

ano16 wrote:

So today my main char of my brother got banned. i used hwid ip on my laptop, vmware workstastion but mainly i was in my laptop not in vmware.so in every boot i was changing hwid cause i have become paranoid and about how the fc they are banning anw.look the picture and tell me how the fc he knew i was perfect .the only think that comes to my mind its the tranfered of yang that i used shop to transfer and the amounts was normal i put an item worthy of that price.the only wrong think in hes message its the amounts of bots i used i wasnt 15 it was 34.

Same happened to me today, dunno what to do.. i used a computer and a laptop, both with different ips, never traded always drop and the yang was transfered over shops.. ^^

New

If the PCs were different and both have different IPs and none of them used a VPN (the admins might know the IPs of the big VPNs), then the only option is that they used some system like tracing the shop trade.
      In that case what could work is to use two shops, or drop the eq and pick it up again.

If you want to support the work of us, please renew/activate your uploaded.net premium account with the following link:
      >>> ul.to/ref/13987238 <<<