[ARAB/EN]Metin2Dragon.ae

[ARAB/EN]Metin2Dragon.ae

Status(12.03.2017):
      Working!

Show Spoiler

Notice for arab people:
      In this thread you can make english only posts or bilingual(arab+english) posts!

Arab only posts will be deleted!

This is the collection thread for the server named above, everything regarding this server has to be in this thread!
      We will delete every other thread for this server without comment to ensure a better overview!

Information for many(not all!) servers:
      MobOnClick(fast) only works on very few servers, Wallhack is also fixxed on some servers.

I get a error message on my server?
      First of all try to find an answer in this thread: FAQ / QA - questions and answers
      After that you should take a look into this thread and fill in the model you find there: [HOWTO] Problem solving

Screens of error messages are always useful for us!
      If your server had an update and M2Bob doesn´t work anymore, just make a post in this thread to inform us about that.
      If this server is a new one, we need unique 5 premium users, which have to post their M2Bob premium accountnames here, after we got 5 users, M2Bob will be constantly updated!
      Updates for M2Bob are usually released every tuesday at 22 o`clock! You can find the changelog here: M2Bob - Changelog

Show Spoiler

ملاحظة لمستخدمي بوب العرب:
      في هذا الموضوع يمكنك المشاركه باللغة العربيه والإنجليزيه معاً

أي مشاركه مكتوبه باللغة العربية فقط سنقوم بحذفها

هذا الموضوع مخصص للسيرفر التي تم ذكره بالعنون, أي أمور تتعلق بهذا السيرفر ستكون في هذا الموضوع.
      سنقوم بحذف اي موضوع آخر عن هذا السيرفر وذلك لضمان جوده أفضل.

تنبيه لبعض مستخدمي السيرفرات العربيه:
      ميزة الضرر ( التكرار ) تعمل في سيرفرات معينه. ايضاً, إختراق الجدران تم إصلاحه في بعض السيرفرات

ظهرت لي رسالة خطأ اثناء محاولة تشغيل البوب في السيرفر؟
      أولاً, حاول البحث عن إجابتك في قسم: الأسئله والأجوبه
      بعد ذلك, ألقي نظره على الموضوع التالي: كيفية حل مشاكل البوب

لضمان جوده أفضل, يرجى منكم وضع صورة للخطأ.
      إذا كان السيرفر الذي تقوم باللعب فيه تم تحديث حمايته والبوب لايعمل فيه مجدداً, كل ماعليك هو وضع مشاركه في هذا الموضوع تفيدنا بذلك.
      إذا كان السيرفر جديد, كل مانريده هو 5 حسابات بوب مفعله تقوم بوضعها بالرد هنا. في حال حصنا على 5 حسابات والتأكد من صلاحيتها سيتم عمل تحديث وتشغيله
      في العاده تكون تحديثات البوب كل ثلاثاء الساعه 22:00 بتوقيت ألمانيا, كما يمكنك الإطلاع على آخر المستجدات والتحديثات ( هنا)

Homepage

Post was edited 2 times, last by “iWasuPower” ().

Metin2dragon(v1.0)

Hello there,
      -M2Bob Version : 6.0
      -System specifications(Windows version, 32/64 Bit): Windows 8.1 , 64 Bit.
      -Exact problem description(including screen of the error message if possible): When I inject M2Bob to the server's metin2client or to the server's patcher, an error pops up says I have to make sure that I injected the correct metin2client.
      -Information, if it worked some time ago, and what has been tried in the meantime, that can cause the error: it didn't even work before, I guess there's a way to run it, because there are some players in the server are using M2Bob, but I don't know how to.
      -If P-Server: Did your server release an client update after it worked without problems(please inform!)? : it didn't release any client update, it's v1.0 already.
      I can't take a screenshot for the error atm, maybe I could later, here is the download link for the client, hope you download it and run it, and tell me by making a video or explaining how to run : mega.nz/#!XsYzwJBI!oise0tl4R8T…ywolwqcxt0T7hE5yOqIq_WTvE
      Thanks.
      Make sure you select the option play on p server when u select the file that needs to be opened for the client and select the right one.Some servers have metin2client.bin,but it's not the case for all of them.

Open the client without bob and go to task manager.See the name of the metin2 process and select that file when u try to use m2bob.
      If this doesn't work,maybe the problem is with your antivirus/firewall,try to deactivate them while using bob.

Hope this helped.