[PL]GladoR-mt2

Slait schrieb:

The Fishbot doesnt work here because its a different fishing system.
      However Metin attacking works normal I tested this
      You need to make the best out of it.

The Fishbot doesnt work, yes. You have to press a certain amount of spaces right? And thats not written to the Chat line, right?
      Most other functions do work. Thats not 3/4 of its functions, if you don't like it, please write your own bot.

Fishbot and Fishbot ..., farm bot is not working, WH does not work the only thing that works is spam bot and speed hack. I do not like it is written that the glador server is supported, I bought a bot from this title and none of the functions that are useful do not work. Also maybe it is worth noting that on GLADOR it is only SHFishbot and Fishbot ..., farm bot is not working, WH does not work the only thing that works is spam bot and speed hack. I do not like it is written that the glador server is supported, I bought a bot from this title and none of the functions that are useful do not work. Also maybe it is worth noting that on GLADOR it is only SH[color=rgb(33, 33, 33); font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16px; white-space: pre-wrap; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255)]Fishbot and Fishbot ..., farm bot is not working, WH does not work the only thing that works is spam bot and speed hack. I do not like it is written that the glador server is supported, I bought a bot from this title and none of the functions that are useful do not work. Also maybe it is worth noting that on GLADOR it is only SH[/color]