[SUGESTIONS] Mining ores: pickup, collisions etc...

[SUGESTIONS] Mining ores: pickup, collisions etc...

Well I use m2bob to mine ores using the farmbot recently and I have some concerns:

1. The same way there's a function to add delay between pickups, add a function to wait on first item to pick. Useful when mining ores, you don't want to instapick the dropped ore, it gets way too obvious you have a pickupbot.

2. When Mining with multiple accounts, all character mine in the same spot of the ore, overlapping one over the other. Imagine 4+ characters on the same spot of the ore... Quite obvious it's a bot mining. Add a function to randomize mining approach/position.

That would be all for now :) Happy bobing.

[Move to appropiate forum if this is not the correct place]
      Hi,

1. You can change the Pickup Speed in the pickup tab, then the first pickup is delayed for about half the time of the speed
      2. Different routes or CHs are the solution - other things are technically not possible :)

Sincerely

If you want to support the work of us, please renew/activate your uploaded.net premium account with the following link:
      >>> ul.to/ref/13987238 <<<
      Well then for 1. I have a problem because for me the drop doesnt even touch the ground... I set x0,1 the speed and it instapicks when it first drops.

For 2. its a shame because theres some good routes for mining and sometimes even if theres is 5chs, the bot meet on the same ore in exact same position, which is weird. Maybe two different bot users meet on same ore and mine the same way because of the path system.

Thx for your answer :)

I Still can't figure out how to pick slowly droped ores, whatever I set, it picks it fast. I set normal pickup x0,1 speed and still picks the drop fast... Change CH is not an option as it gets hard to find good ores not populated...

Also, I have autopott off and whenever someone damages me I start healing...

We plan to change that for the Pickup, so that in future versions the bot waits a short time before picking up, will be probably an option next tuesday.
      maybe it helps if you let each bot just farm half of the map by changing the route - then they would not meet :)

If you want to support the work of us, please renew/activate your uploaded.net premium account with the following link:
      Regarding the issue with overlapping, I think it would be wise and easy to implement a kind of "randomizing" to the last couple of coordinates when the bot finds an ore.

I know you told me It would be easier to farm on completely different places, but it's better for farm all together on the same place. Without wallhack (to avoid overlappping) bots stand one behind of each other and only the first one is mining, even with completely different routes ( but on the same part of the map). I've seen that depending on how you approach the ore, the mining position changes, so there is no overlapping.

My idea is: When bot finds ore, randomize by a 5% up or down the last 2 (x,y) coordinates. Somewhere on the path walk system, set a randomicity function when calculating walking path.

I've tried modifying manually map waypoints but i can't select different waypoints for everybot, they are common to the installation

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von „Mikot99“ ()

That randomizing can lead to really bad things.
      Even if the char walks a bit off the track, its abdolutely possible to step into a barrier, many users wont like this.

Also I mean, nobody will really track your exact way and then determine that you are a botter, that means he needs to follow you one full track :)

Then maybe add an option to select custom waypoint configuration? The same way you select a map, select custom waypoints

EDIT: And regarding collisions again, look at this:

Very often, the bot starts mining inside the ore, with or without wallhack / with or without speedhack. Which makes it obvious you use a bot. Also, when mining and there's a crash, when the bot logs back in, it walks away from the ore vein (to the previous waypoint) and starts mining 5 meters away until it stops and walks back to the ore vein. Which makes it obvious you are using a bot.

I know you will tell me to use CH change. But I don't want to because that way, mining ores is not worth because there's always someone walking close and you mine very slowly. Believe me: no potting, ch change after dead a couple times, gm stop bot (or close), slow pickup, is enough to avoid a report.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von „Mikot99“ ()

That walking into the vein is only visible for you, other players should still see you before the vain.
      If you have a bug with the waypoint system, you can report it here. Adding custom waypoints would be way too difficult just for the technical part: [Collection Thread]Way-System bug reports

There is never a 100% ban protection, if a GM knows M2Bob and does much analysis on the behaviour its hard to prevent it, but rarely GMs are focusing on Ore botters.