Dragon Soul Alchemy System

Dragon Soul Alchemy System

Hello everyone, I wanted to suggest a really important and Usefull feature for P~Servers and GameForge Servers:
      Dragon Soul Alchemy Bot

Ok, so what is the Dragon Soul System (Alchemy System):
      http://wiki.metin2.co.uk/index.php/Dragon_Soul_Alchemy

What am I thinking the bot should do?

Ok, let me explain.

For what concerns the P~Servers depending on which one the Cor Draconis don't have any Daily Limit so, if I can farm like 1000+ Cor Draconis/day it means that I have like 1000 rough stones that i need to refine more and more and more, and it can takes literaly hours

EX: Yesterday I did like 3h of refining, I had like 4k Cor Draconis its a TON of time and is a stressfull movement, select 3 pices, press refine, select and etc.....

The bot can maybe do all this automaticly when we open the cor draconis manually, than we personally select the Refining interface and then we start the bot that select all the pices of each attribute and refine all em.

I don't know if is possible or not, but it would be awesome if yes.

I dont really know anything about that refining system, is it a hard task, or is it very linear like "put item here, click 3000 times on this button" compared to for example upping items.
      If its simple and many users would need it, we of course can think about it.

If you want to support the work of us, please renew/activate your uploaded.net premium account with the following link:
      >>> ul.to/ref/13987238 <<<

Slait schrieb:

I dont really know anything about that refining system, is it a hard task, or is it very linear like "put item here, click 3000 times on this button" compared to for example upping items.
      If its simple and many users would need it, we of course can think about it.

This is a video:

You open the cor draconis and you get the first item, after that you have to use 3 of them to create 1 better, than 3 better one to create another one and etc.... so its like upgrading them

Slait schrieb:

And which seconds are the relevant part there?
      I really dont plan like watching a 20 minutes Metin video now, probably its only like 10-20 seconds ;)

0.30> Open the cor draconis to get the first step of the alchemy
      2.082> Starts to refine the rough ones (its like upgrading)
      12.40> Starts to refine the cut ones (its like the roughs+1)
      16.00> Starts to refine the rare ones (its like the roughs+2 or the cut+1)
      17.20> Starts to refine the antique ones

And u can watch like 5 seconds for each part to understand what the system means, just remember that some servers can do like 3 roughs to make 1 cut, 3 cut to make 1 rare, and then 2 rare to make 1 antique, 2 antique to make 1 legendary.

Depends from server to server.

But it always do the same way, anyway, the problem that the majority of the player have is spending lots of time for the first 2 steps, Rough and cut, imagine having 5000 cor draconis = 5000 rough alchemy stones and you have to press for each upgrade 3 times + the button refine, than again and again and again, its crazy!

I was thinking on how you can set up the bot (obviusly, I dont even know if is possible, but just to give you a hand):
      1-The bot Opens the Cor Draconis (remember the refine window had to be closed while opening the cor draconis)
      2- When one of the rough inventory page is full, the bot stops and ask to open the Refining window
      3- When the Refining Window is Open the bot starts to refine each page of rough
      4- When all the rough are finish then it start the cut ones and like that goes to the rare and antique and stops (because the legendary are the final form)

Some options the bot should have:
      1- Letting the customer choose how many rough needs to be cut, how many cut need to be rare and like that
      2- The Upgrade Alchemy
      2(info)- The Alchemy Stones can be upgraded with this item (Green Dragon Bean) and is in this

window, you select the green bean and the Alchemy Stone you want to upgrade and it starts upgrading till when is at the end.
      (Max level: 4 for all the stones - for the EXCELENT LEGENDARY STONES is 6)

I think all of this, if you want some advice, some more explanations feel free to reply with ur doubts.

I'm sorry if my english isnt the best, im trying to help you in every possible way!