Dragon Soul Alchemy BOT/Drachensteinalchemie BOT. Best Way to get YANG.

Neu

bartolo5 schrieb:

Will it automaticaly switch characters?
      Because for me, "slot" mean account.

"Exit bot after 3 dragon cores have been collected"

So if i start with character 0 - it will switch to character 1 after collect 3dc, or it will close the bot??

i think you dont understand me ;p

i want to create 24 accounts 120 characters on 30lvl
      one account want 6 hours for 15 dragon cores
      24 hours = 24 accounts(120 chars, 3dc per char) = 360 dc daily.

Again my question is: "bot will exit bot or switch character"?

Start/Stop manager will simply close slot (for example slot 2) and if you set in there to start slot 3 after slot 2 he will close one and open another, so don't worry. I know what you mean, about closing bot, he only close that slot which finnished not all program. For now start/stop don't have option to concrete choose one character from each account, he is working on all accounts as a "slots". I will talk about that with @Slait .

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von „korona778“ ()

Neu

Yeah, that why im worry

you post give me situation
      slot 1 character 0 will farm 3 cores, then close and will turn on slot 7
      slot 2 character 0 will farm 3 cores, then close and will turn on slot 8

where is char 1,2, 3, 4 ???

I dont wanna close slot, i wanna switch character!
      Slot 1 -> character 0, farm 3 cores -> switch to character 1, farm 3 cores -> switch to character 2, farm 3c -> switch to character 3, farm 3c -> swtich to character 4, farm 3c -> close slot 1, start slot 7
      Slot 2 -> character 0, farm 3 cores -> switch to character 1, farm 3 cores -> switch to character 2, farm 3c -> switch to character 3, farm 3c -> swtich to character 4, farm 3c -> close slot 2, start slot 8
      Slot 3 -> character 0, farm 3 cores -> switch to character 1, farm 3 cores -> switch to character 2, farm 3c -> switch to character 3, farm 3c -> swtich to character 4, farm 3c -> close slot 1, start slot 9
      etc

Neu

bartolo5 schrieb:

Will it automaticaly switch characters?
      Because for me, "slot" mean account.

"Exit bot after 3 dragon cores have been collected"

So if i start with character 0 - it will switch to character 1 after collect 3dc, or it will close the bot??

i think you dont understand me ;p

i want to create 24 accounts 120 characters on 30lvl
      one account want 6 hours for 15 dragon cores
      24 hours = 24 accounts(120 chars, 3dc per char) = 360 dc daily.

Again my question is: "bot will exit bot or switch character"?
      the bot exit and don't switch character. you have to use the start stop manager

Neu

hmmm i tested it today, i have only two problem with it...

1. the bot closing should be a swith to the next char...

2. i still nedd a slot for every char on the account or? or did i missed something, on this way if i split the key on 2 pcs i have only 10 account slots for every bot key slot.. so in total the bot key is only working 2/5 of the day... but 3/5 they make no money... is there a way to add a char switch in the bot additional to the 30 acount slots? so if i split on 2 pcs... i still need 90 slots for the 3 active key slots... max 1h each char and 3 active at one time on every key/pc...

i hope its to understand what i mean...^^

at the moment i let my old script running but this bot can push the revenue for core farming only, to new limits... perhabs for a short time but for that more slots are needed^^ or char switching in the bot without the usage of an additional bot slot...^^

else no problem, then i have to double the keys, but i like to get the max revenue out of it :P

+without additional slots its still really great for the normal farmers as additional farm bonus, like my old script, i like it^^

in german i can explain that better^^

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von „Chemiker“ ()

Neu

Chemiker schrieb:

hmmm i tested it today, i have only two problem with it...

1. the bot closing should be a swith to the next char...

2. i still nedd a slot for every char on the account or? or did i missed something, on this way if i split the key on 2 pcs i have only 10 account slots for every bot key slot.. so in total the bot key is only working 2/5 of the day... but 3/5 they make no money... is there a way to add a char switch in the bot additional to the 30 acount slots? so if i split on 2 pcs... i still need 90 slots for the 3 active key slots... max 1h each char and 3 active at one time on every key/pc...

i hope its to understand what i mean...^^

at the moment i let my old script running but this bot can push the revenue for core farming only, to new limits... perhabs for a short time but for that more slots are needed^^ or char switching in the bot without the usage of an additional bot slot...^^

else no problem, then i have to double the keys, but i like to get the max revenue out of it :P

+without additional slots its still really great for the normal farmers as additional farm bonus, like my old script, i like it^^

in german i can explain that better^^

1. switching you can set in start/stop manager
      2. I've talked about that with @Slait and in start/stop manager exept option to choose which slot have to start or stop, there will be also option which character in which account will start one by one, in that way you will be able to have 30 accounts in slots which gives 150 characters, so don't worry probably in next week this problem will be solved :)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von „korona778“ ()

Neu

Moin Leute, erst mal großen Dank für den super Alchi Bot starke Sache :)
      Hab nur ein kleines Problem, habe in den Alchi Settings alles eingestellt und das er ins gelbe Reich gehen soll und den Alchi immer anquatscht und die Quest animmt. So alles gespeichert und nach Neustart des Clients ist wieder blau hinterlegt wieso das ? Hatte ja Gelb angegeben und gespeichert ? Eine eine Idee ?