Usual M2bob problems that must be fixed -IMPORTANT-

Usual M2bob problems that must be fixed -IMPORTANT-

Character forgot to go back to farmplace when buy potions or sell items (used the filtering pickup ; only yang and dragon stones and does the same,not picking any other items!)

the 2. interracts with 1. -Why ? , Maybe because autoway system even when i got the oldman(teleporter) selected on m2bob launcher , in my farmplace there he goes through the mountain and get stuck there repeating the process until i manually choose his way

3. Launcher simply freeze when you press show/hide client or just navigate on him .
      Tested on 3 different and pretty advanced PCs w.o any tehnical problem and good internet on.

4.Windows cursor become invisible on bob launcher and you have to guess what you gotta press

5.Every client gets a gameguard error when you let bob open 6 clients one by one alone and .... you gotta press ctrl alt delete to kill gameguard.des gamemon etc then he starts ( tested on 3 PCs aswell , 3 different windows from 7 to 10)
      -Absolutely all shitty windows features DISABLED att all points
      -ONLY m2bob and metin2 client RUNNING , THERE IS NO OTHER PROCESS OR PROGRAM THAT CONFLICT WITH

6. The insta' ch changer block randomly bob launcher or metin2 client and you have to restart bob launcher every time because is so unstable !

7. will add soon...coz i m bored alrdy
      :cursing:

8."start metin2 without m2bob" , starts your metin2 client and OBVIOUS there is a gameguard error TOO .......... gotta mention there are another botting clients

Post was edited 2 times, last by “gantos” ().

2. [Collection Thread]Way-System bug reports
      3. Use the Metin2 windows minimize button and not on the launcher. this is a metin2 3d engine problem
      4. gameguard
      5. gameguard
      8. gameguard
      for gameguard you can try to close all other programs and restart your pc one time.
      i dont understand all other errors, this isnt understandable...

If you want to support the work of us, please renew/activate your uploaded.net premium account with the following link:
      >>> ul.to/ref/13987238 <<<