[DE|EN] Aeldra2

HARDSTYLBROT wrote:

ibrahimsnmez wrote:

Slait wrote:

Your picture link leads to: resimag.com/404page.html
      I can not see your picture
      without these functions, it makes no sense to use a bot. Why should i renew m2bob? The functions of the bot do not work, I am constantly kicks. but you say the bot works fine. me and my three friends who own the bots, they live in this situation

bruh, so first, you don't only buy m2bob for these 2 functions cause - of course - they won't work on every p-server, if you don't like it - okay then don't renew but don't start to talk bad the bot just because you can't spam 3x dmg + everything around you dies instantly. that's not the purpose of the but it's a function - that as you've seen doesn't work on every server. in the end it's your responsibility to inform yourself beforehand and not slaits responsibility to instantly fix a problem a single user has on a single p-server - which is probably not even possible because they just patched waithack & mob on click..

there are actually many ways to use this bot - even on aeldra, even without waithack & mobonlick. i myself played there & didn't use these functions, sometimes farming is enough and isn't as obvious for GM's and other players
      good luck
      I know you don't understand what I'm mad at. The functions mentioned were working before the update came to the game. does not work after the game update. I hope you read my writings well...

ibrahimsnmez wrote:

HARDSTYLBROT wrote:

ibrahimsnmez wrote:

Slait wrote:

Your picture link leads to: resimag.com/404page.html
      I can not see your picture
      without these functions, it makes no sense to use a bot. Why should i renew m2bob? The functions of the bot do not work, I am constantly kicks. but you say the bot works fine. me and my three friends who own the bots, they live in this situation

bruh, so first, you don't only buy m2bob for these 2 functions cause - of course - they won't work on every p-server, if you don't like it - okay then don't renew but don't start to talk bad the bot just because you can't spam 3x dmg + everything around you dies instantly. that's not the purpose of the but it's a function - that as you've seen doesn't work on every server. in the end it's your responsibility to inform yourself beforehand and not slaits responsibility to instantly fix a problem a single user has on a single p-server - which is probably not even possible because they just patched waithack & mob on click..

there are actually many ways to use this bot - even on aeldra, even without waithack & mobonlick. i myself played there & didn't use these functions, sometimes farming is enough and isn't as obvious for GM's and other players
      good luck
      I know you don't understand what I'm mad at. The functions mentioned were working before the update came to the game. does not work after the game update. I hope you read my writings well...

i already understood before what you're mad at, but thing is, games get updated, the exploids, hacks cheats and so on don't always work or can be fixxed, just because some user wants it so - if that was the case, there would still be itemsteal-hacks like in the good ol' days
      I dont get why Waithack Range and Waithack doesnt work anymore for you...I just tried it and it worked normal.
      Can you make a video of your problem maybe? :)

Just MobPuller and MobOnClick doesnt work

If you want to support the work of us, please renew/activate your uploaded.net premium account with the following link:
      >>> ul.to/ref/13987238 <<<

Slait wrote:

I dont get why Waithack Range and Waithack doesnt work anymore for you...I just tried it and it worked normal.
      Can you make a video of your problem maybe? :)

Just MobPuller and MobOnClick doesnt work
      only these functions do not work. they were working in a previous update.
      I use these functions the most. If I turn on these functions I'm kicked out. hopefully these functions will work as soon as possible. Thank you for your interest @Slait

Post was edited 1 time, last by “ibrahimsnmez” ().

Slait wrote:

To clarify:
      MobOnClick (the function with Hotkey F10) is NOT working, that is normal!!

Waithack is working, but if you have too high speeds, you can get kicks ;)
      MobOnClick was working before the update came to the game. so don't try to put me under suspicion by saying normal. everybody do their job, I'll buy the bot, you fix the errors. respects
      MobonClick is still working, but only if you are near to the monster.
      It is not working if you are further away from the mob BUT you can use Waithack Range which is better than MobOnClick and also works if you are further away :)

If you want to support the work of us, please renew/activate your uploaded.net premium account with the following link:

Slait wrote:

MobonClick is still working, but only if you are near to the monster.
      It is not working if you are further away from the mob BUT you can use Waithack Range which is better than MobOnClick and also works if you are further away :)
      MobonClick works, but after 2 minutes you are kicked out. don't write it here like it's working :) you can try it. You'il be kicked out in two minutes. mobonclick helps me a lot, I hope you fix it. waithack range is working I don't have a problem with it. i just want to use mobonclik, hopefully you will fix it as soon as possible. I understand you, I'm not mad at you. but mobonclik doesn't really work(So if I use I'm kicked out of the game). I hope you can fix this. I need this @Slait

Post was edited 3 times, last by “ibrahimsnmez” ().

I just did another test, a few things i noticed:
      - MobOnClick did not change clientside from the last updates
      - If you use MobOnClick together with Waithack or Waithack Range, this can lead to bugs and more kicks
      - If you use MobOnClick on high speeds, you dont do damage anymore and it can also cause kicks (this is serverside and not fixable)
      I hope this helps from my analysis :)

Slait wrote:

I just did another test, a few things i noticed:
      - MobOnClick did not change clientside from the last updates
      - If you use MobOnClick together with Waithack or Waithack Range, this can lead to bugs and more kicks
      - If you use MobOnClick on high speeds, you dont do damage anymore and it can also cause kicks (this is serverside and not fixable)
      I hope this helps from my analysis :)
      Before the game update, I was using mobonclik and waithack range. can't use mobonclick after update. hopefully the mobonclick problem is solved. The function I use the most is not working. I just feel sorry for that. Hope you can solve it as soon as possible. I try what you say. but he continues to kick the game. I can't use mobonclick if I use it I'm kicked out @Slait

New

Slait wrote:

@ibrahimsnmez But these are serverside kicks...I did some tests here.
      Maybe the admins changed something in the client.
      I really advise you to change settings and see what is the best setting that still works without kicks :)
      I'm testing waithack and mobonclick for days I can't use(I'll be kick if I use). I stopped using them because you don't fix them. i will wait for it to improve @Slait only two functions are degraded