[DE|EN] Aeldra2

Post by “stussy” ()

This post was deleted by “Slait”: “spam” ().

Post by “m2dark” ()

This post was deleted by “Slait”: “spam” ().
      We know it's annoying that M2Bob doesnt work on this popular server yet. But this is not a question of "willing" but a question of technical challenge.
      Now we are trying something new again, because the old strategy we had in mind did not work.
      We are working everyday on this Server :)

When it's working you will be able to read it here. Meanwhile if you find other Servers, you can use it there.
      Or you can try to use it as good as possible in the 2-minute interval where it's working with Waithack Range and Teleport.
      I can fully understand that people want to wait with buying M2Bob if they only need it for this Server and don't want to use it with 2-minute crashes all the time, and that is totally fine.

@Warteab Of course we delete posts just spamming "plz update , we waited so long", because that is Spam.
      @ionutuputere And posts like yours, I dont even want to comment on this stupidity, sorry.

Post by “ionutuputere” ()

This post was deleted by “Slait”: “if you are insulting, then stay away” ().

RealB0B wrote:

I am really getting my head fucked by "standart comments".

I mean, if you would have a tiny bit of intelligence, you would know that big P-Servers have mostly good anticheat.

I would give you the advice that you try to get into programming / scripting and try to fix it yourself or creating your own bot if "m2bob is not enough".

I think that the Bot should be even more expensive, cause what this Bot has to give / wich funtions it has, that long userfriendly communication, ON TIME.

I mean do you know any other Bot that is stable and Online for 8+ years ?

M2Bob created a new way of getting to "wealth", I mean i could live 4 Years by only using the money i made from Botting/Selling.

So if you are complaining about the uptime/stability on some P-Servers, then just use the time the Bot is up.

I personally made enough yang in those 2/3 days the bot was working on Aeldra (250kkk+), oh and that on 4 Chars.

Not the Bot is the problem, its the User and i Bet Slait is working on it in every single minute he can.
      You do have to understand that programmers have a RL too, and that Slait is not a Turkish "No-Lifer".

-RealB0B

It is not a sign of No-Lifer if a person treats her customers well, tries and offers them a nice program.

-AloneDev :)

Post by “xKirito” ()

This post was deleted by the author themselves ().

AloneDev wrote:

RealB0B wrote:

I am really getting my head fucked by "standart comments".

I mean, if you would have a tiny bit of intelligence, you would know that big P-Servers have mostly good anticheat.

I would give you the advice that you try to get into programming / scripting and try to fix it yourself or creating your own bot if "m2bob is not enough".

I think that the Bot should be even more expensive, cause what this Bot has to give / wich funtions it has, that long userfriendly communication, ON TIME.

I mean do you know any other Bot that is stable and Online for 8+ years ?

M2Bob created a new way of getting to "wealth", I mean i could live 4 Years by only using the money i made from Botting/Selling.

So if you are complaining about the uptime/stability on some P-Servers, then just use the time the Bot is up.

I personally made enough yang in those 2/3 days the bot was working on Aeldra (250kkk+), oh and that on 4 Chars.

Not the Bot is the problem, its the User and i Bet Slait is working on it in every single minute he can.
      You do have to understand that programmers have a RL too, and that Slait is not a Turkish "No-Lifer".

-RealB0B

It is not a sign of No-Lifer if a person treats her customers well, tries and offers them a nice program.

-AloneDev :)

Where did i say that you treat your "customer" well ? 8o

Post by “AloneDev” ()

This post was deleted by “Halabaya” ().

Post by “Executor” ()

This post was deleted by “Halabaya” ().

New

We already made some good progress with the protection.
      Most other servers with HackTrap are already working now after this update :)

Aeldra is not working yet today unfortunately, but you can see that we do have progress.
      If we have a fully working fix here, we plan to release a quickfix update, but we can't give an exact date obviously!

New

Slait wrote:

Aeldra is not working yet today unfortunately, but you can see that we do have progress.
      If we have a fully working fix here, we plan to release a quickfix update, but we can't give an exact date obviously!

When will the update come tho

New

Dabrinik wrote:

Slait wrote:

Looks like you missd the last sentence :D

New

Dabrinik wrote:

Slait wrote:

wev been fed the same sentence. altough maybe the man its trying hard..its not working for over a month so prolly not anytime soon. KEEP buying bob =)