M2Bob Crash

M2Bob Crash

Sorry for my english. Thanks.

Hello, i have a problem, becouse M2BOB in 25 minutes crash 2 times.
      I look logs and no reason.

Quellcode

1. [MyNickName: 10.06.2018, 00:12:19] --> Bot successfully started, Playtime: XXX min
      2. [MyNickName: 10.06.2018, 00:27:17] --> Bot successfully started, Playtime: XXX min
      3. [MyNickName: 10.06.2018, 00:37:08] --> Bot successfully started, Playtime: XXX min

If start metin2 withtout M2BOB my Metin can work 24/7. I use latest version M2BOB / Metin2.

I use only function pickup becouse is very good. So can u help me ?

Next question about how to disable start account when be crash? Cause i use Auto hunting from metin and my account is die. Good idea add function (If you use Auto Hunting Metin2, start all options)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von „Jeans6“ ()

Do you play on Gameforge server? If no, the client could be the reason.
      If you play on GF servers, first try: [HOWTO] Problem solving
      If that doesnt work, try testing M2Bob with all features off and then slowly re-enable the functions until you can see what causes the crashes.

If you want to support the work of us, please renew/activate your uploaded.net premium account with the following link:
      >>> ul.to/ref/13987238 <<<
      Try disabling some features, maybe you can find the cause with this technique :)
      Just play a bit around, I mean if it also crashes when you arent even botting, its probably a Metin2 bug or a problem with your PC.

If you want to support the work of us, please renew/activate your uploaded.net premium account with the following link:
      >>> ul.to/ref/13987238 <<<

Slait schrieb:

Try disabling some features, maybe you can find the cause with this technique :)
      Just play a bit around, I mean if it also crashes when you arent even botting, its probably a Metin2 bug or a problem with your PC.

I think is problem with M2Bob, becouse yesterday my account work all day without M2Bob and great work.
      Maybe M2Bob is not configure to Windows 7, you tested it ? While i play on M2Bob is crashed 3 times in 30 minut.

What do you think add all logs? Becuse i use only Pickup and "Take ignore items", maybe this function crashed it ?