Help alchemy bot

Neu

"talk to the alchemist" should be fix to 12h

Each character should reset information about "Cors collected" and "talk to the alchemist time (or set 24h every log in)
      Because
      when u r playin on character 1, and collected 3cors, and switch to character2, char2 will logoff because he have information that he have 3cors collected.

and you dont need wait 24h for new alchemist mission, for ex. first day you start 22:30, next day you can start 00:00, you dont need to wait 24h.

Neu

char2 will logoff because he have information that he have 3cors collected

Thats not correct, the alchemist counting and time settings only are saved per character, not per account ;)

and you dont need wait 24h for new alchemist mission, for ex. first day you start 22:30, next day you can start 00:00, you dont need to wait 24h.

Users told me otherwise, are you sure its like this on gameforge servers?

If you want to support the work of us, please renew/activate your uploaded.net premium account with the following link:
      >>> ul.to/ref/13987238 <<<

Neu

Slait schrieb:

Thats not correct, the alchemist counting and time settings only are saved per character, not per account ;)

the alchemy resets every day at 2 or 3 am, not at 0, at least not in german time.

Neu

Slait schrieb:

Okay so if counting is save per character, you have to fix talk alchemist to 12h or smth. On GF PL resets at 00:00

i mean sometimes like:
      I wanna farming cores first day at 17:00. bot will go to the alchemist for mission, farm, and in second day will be at 17:00 again.
      But i wanna farm in second day at 10:00. So bot will wait 7 hours for nothing? When he know he can farm (because resets at 00:00(maybe resets at 1 or 2, idk, but still its not 24h!))

I guess it should be fix atleast 12h.

Neu

lol @Chemiker you really dont understand anything.

12h or less than 24h is important!!
      look at this

day 1.
      character 1 start at 00:00 -> farming 3cores 00:40 -> ( start character 2 after character 1 logoff) -> 00:41 character2 farming -> 01:00 finish.
      Day2.
      character 1 start at 00:00 -> farming 3 cores 00:20 -> (start character 2 after character 1 logoff) -> 00:21 character 2 login and he have to wait for 00:41 because he is waiting for 24h timer!! its 20 min waste of time!!
      For me 20 min is a huge time, because i farming 30 accs in a row, not 6 like you! I paid for that.

@Slait if not 12h or smth, just add simple choice 1-24h and everyone will find best time for himself.

Neu

bartolo5 schrieb:

lol @Chemiker you really dont understand anything.

12h or less than 24h is important!!
      look at this

day 1.
      character 1 start at 00:00 -> farming 3cores 00:40 -> ( start character 2 after character 1 logoff) -> 00:41 character2 farming -> 01:00 finish.
      Day2.
      character 1 start at 00:00 -> farming 3 cores 00:20 -> (start character 2 after character 1 logoff) -> 00:21 character 2 login and he have to wait for 00:41 because he is waiting for 24h timer!! its 20 min waste of time!!
      For me 20 min is a huge time, because i farming 30 accs in a row, not 6 like you! I paid for that.

@Slait if not 12h or smth, just add simple choice 1-24h and everyone will find best time for himself.

you know that every char gets the 3 cores all 24h?^^ it doesnt matter if he starts at 0:00 or 13:00.. or what else^^ all 24h 1x online...

and i think i run not only 6 chars xD but sure.. i "really dont understand anything." xD and didnt got a huge revenue out of alchi with my old alchi sript..xD