For first .. sorry for my bad english.

In Official GF metin2 ITA , when you go:
      Tower Demons,
      Grotto of Exile

When you select : after inventory full go to sell
      m2bob non don't work...

With the tower demons the bot don't go to sell
      then
      With grotto of exile, the bot go to sell, but when the bot try to go in grotto of exile .. don't go
      I have spend 20 blood stone and the bot don't rienter in the grotto of exile.. i think is a bug

And the last one
      You can add this option :

Sell village 1 / sell village 2
      Because when you go to sell in village 1 there is a possible gm online, so the ban is very very high ...
      Not is a bad idea, anyway thanks for your job.
      Sorry, that is normal, the Char cant go from the Demon tower to the shop right now.
      The problem is that you cant get out there and the bot would need to kick itself. That would require a rewrite of the walking techniques :)

If you want to support the work of us, please renew/activate your uploaded.net premium account with the following link:
      >>> ul.to/ref/13987238 <<<

Slait schrieb:

Sorry, that is normal, the Char cant go from the Demon tower to the shop right now.
      The problem is that you cant get out there and the bot would need to kick itself. That would require a rewrite of the walking techniques :)

Yes sir .. but for the problem grotto of exile? you can adjust this? because when you try to enter with teleport hack, the bot don't enter ! but i have blood stone , and spend all for try to enter.. but don't go in the map

And for the sell? you can add this? i think is for more safe anti ban!

I'm banned so much time because the gm online watch me in village1 when i teleport in another map or for enter again in the last map where the bot are botting.

So if i can pref where the bot can sell/ buy potion i pref village2, if you can add this .

and for tower demons, i don't understan the "walking techniques" ...

Ty for your help, and your jobs.