Just got account ban lmao

Nuno wrote:

Even if you never used any function from the bot on your "main" account, did you use the bot to login with the account?
      And did you login on 9.8.3 version (two days ago)?

Yeah, it logged my steam account (my main one). Although the bot pannel didn't appear. So, can they know if we have m2bob active even without botting? Do you know about a thread with tips about how to avoid the bans? They banned an account I never logged with m2bob, I was just selling stuff in there.

Slait wrote:

IP bans are standard today, so if you logged in with 9.8.3 on other accounts then of course they will ban all also accs that never used m2bob ;)

We also have a ban on the version of slate 9.8.4.Approximately 5000 users were banned on Turkish servers.You haven't given me a gift in a while.From the moment we use m2bob 30 minutes after our accounts are blocked.

Ben Orta Asya'dan Türeyen.Anadolu'da Büyüyen.Avrupa içlerine yürüyen TÜRK'üm

Thats wrong, you need to differenciate between automatic bans and bans from GMs or IP bans ;)
      Of course the last two happen all the time.
      With version 9.8.3 also some automatic bans happened, this can still affect old accounts if they were with the old version, and also new accounts if they are using the same IP as the old accounts had, keep that in mind.

If you want to support the work of us, please renew/activate your uploaded.net premium account with the following link:
      >>> ul.to/ref/13987238 <<<

Slait wrote:

Thats wrong, you need to differenciate between automatic bans and bans from GMs or IP bans ;)
      With version 9.8.3 also some automatic bans happened, this can still affect old accounts if they were with the old version, and also new accounts if they are using the same IP as the old accounts had, keep that in mind.

I changed my IP address with the version of 9.8.4, but again I am banned and GM in a game where there is not much.I just opened one account, and five hours later I am banned.Are you sure? In addition, the Turkish authorities in the Forum are inadequate if the authorized retrieval of you would be honored to be among you.Because Turkish users are waiting for answers and they are very angry.I'il tell them what you wrote today.

MrHawk wrote:

Slait wrote:

I changed my IP address with the version of 9.8.4, but again I ate the ban and GM in a game where there is not much.I just opened one account, and five hours later I ate a ban.Are you sure? In addition, the Turkish authorities in the Forum are inadequate if the authorized retrieval of you would be honored to be among you.Because Turkish users are waiting for answers and they are very angry.I'il tell them what you wrote today.

Google translate kullanmak yasak "i ate a ban"?
      Ah evet hocam translate kullanmadım Türkçe olarak ban yemek diye aklımda kalmış.Bu yüzden ben ı ate ban olarak yazdım hemen gördüm düzelttim.Translate kullanmadım.Türkiyenin en iyi ingilizce veren Üniversitesinde (Yeditepe) eğitim görüyorum.Teşekkürler uyarınız için

MrHawk wrote:

Ah evet hocam translate kullanmadım Türkçe olarak ban yemek diye aklımda kalmış.Bu yüzden ben ı ate ban olarak yazdım hemen gördüm düzelttim.Translate kullanmadım.Türkiyenin en iyi ingilizce veren Üniversitesinde (Yeditepe) eğitim görüyorum.Teşekkürler uyarınız için

"I just opened one account, and five hours later I am banned." sen Yeditepe de okumayı bir daha düşün devrik cümle kuruyorsun.

seypa wrote:

MrHawk wrote:

"I just opened one account, and five hours later I am banned." sen Yeditepe de okumayı bir daha düşün devrik cümle kuruyorsun.

its Turkish meaning is "Sadece bir hesap açtım ve beş saat sonra yasaklandım."

Hocam ne istiyorsunuz anlamadım ki siz Boğaziçi Üniversitesindesiniz galiba :)

Gokudo wrote:

Slait wrote:

IP bans are standard today, so if you logged in with 9.8.3 on other accounts then of course they will ban all also accs that never used m2bob ;)

Do you guys have a guide on how to change IP address for the bot accounts?

I don't think there's a guide but I use Proxifier (there's a 30 day trial on it but it's paid software in the end) to filter a proxy to specific programs, in this case, the metin2 clients. There's an option on Other tab on the launcher's Manager, get it by using the cog wheel that makes every slot have a different name:

Of course, nothing on this can be done without you having actual proxy servers, which you can buy/rent or use public free ones but good ones are hard to find.

The other solution people have is using a virtual machine of Windows (vmware), a free vpn (be careful cause GF knows free VPN IP's and they can ban you for using only a VPN as it's against TOS).
      If there's enough interest I'll eventually post a guide on how to do these things if there isn't one!

Edit: I've posted a guide on how to setup and install proxifier. Here

Post was edited 1 time, last by “Nuno” ().

Gokudo wrote:

Nunu you are really helpful, god bless you

Just glad I can help. Tired of all this GF bullcrap. VMware (or a windows virtual machine in general) also defeats HWID bans on private servers.

Toxedo wrote:

all my accounts banned
      even my trade account level 1
      is there any thing i can convince gameforge to unban any of them

Not really, their ban policy is that once a ban is set there's nothing to take it back. And if it was because of a clear detection, forget about it. Even if it was a mistake on their end they wouldn't take it back. Unless 1000's of mistakes and there's a public riot on forums/reddit/whatever floats the community boat outside of main forums.

nightbasic wrote:

Just got another 3 account banned. I created this 3 account AFTER the ban wave that happened 2-3 days ago. They got banned with no gm

Have you updated to 9.8.4? What server do you play on? What are your anti-ban tab settings? Can you show us logs of the accounts before getting banned?