Improvement of the Start/ Stop Manager

Improvement of the Start/ Stop Manager

Hi, the last update of the Start/ Stop Manager was quite good, but something is missing.
      With the settings "Start bot at slot1 (Char 1/2/3/4) after bot at slot1 closed" all chars are logged in again and again. This means: If Char 2 is closed and Char 4 is to be started, Char 1, 2, 3 and 4 start instead of Char 4 being started directly.
      My suggestion is: "Start bot at slot 1 (Char1/2/3/4) after bot at slot 1 (Char1/2/3/4) closed". This way the desired Char starts directly.
      Regards
      Irgendwie loggt der beim Alchibot auch alle Farmer einmal durch >> so wie das jetzt ist ist das zu undefiniert ;(
      Manchmal kicken die sich gegenseitig und jeder versucht sich irgendwie einzuloggen xD Oder wenn der letzte Char seine Cors gefarmt hat loggen die Chars ein werden beendet loggen ein bis ich das selbst beende...
      es muss sauber nach einander erstellt werden, sonst gibts bugs, der prozessor darf nicht uasgelastet sein sonst gibts riesen probleme.

ich lasse auf 18 client rechner nur noch 12 laufen für alchi und 15 für fischen und es gibt damit keine probleme mehr mit dem start stop manager.

am besten in excel erstellen und dann in editor kopieren und tabs entfernen, damit ist das file für den start stop manager sehr schnell erstellt :)

Chemiker wrote:

es muss sauber nach einander erstellt werden, sonst gibts bugs, der prozessor darf nicht uasgelastet sein sonst gibts riesen probleme.

ich lasse auf 18 client rechner nur noch 12 laufen für alchi und 15 für fischen und es gibt damit keine probleme mehr mit dem start stop manager.

am besten in excel erstellen und dann in editor kopieren und tabs entfernen, damit ist das file für den start stop manager sehr schnell erstellt :)

Also ich hab das folgend:
      Start Slot 1 ( Char1) after Slot 1 closed
      Start Slot 1 ( Char2) after Slot 1 closed
      Start Slot 1 ( Char3) after Slot 1 closed
      Start Slot 1 ( Char4) after Slot 1 closed

Wie soll man das denn sonst machen? Im Manager fehlt ganz klar die Option "... after Slot 1 ( char 0 ) closed"
      I see the problem, yes :)
      But if you have set the same slot, e.g.: "Start slot 6, char 2 after slot 6 closed" and also "Start slot 6, char 3 after slot 6 closed", then i mean only one can start, because its both slot 6?

If you want to support the work of us, please renew/activate your uploaded.net premium account with the following link:
      >>> ul.to/ref/13987238 <<<

Slait wrote:

I see the problem, yes :)
      But if you have set the same slot, e.g.: "Start slot 6, char 2 after slot 6 closed" and also "Start slot 6, char 3 after slot 6 closed", then i mean only one can start, because its both slot 6?

The characters should start one after the other.
      This is important for the alchemy-bot.
      After char 1 had farm 3 cors, char 2 should login and farm 3 cors.Maybe you can fix it with the parameter:
      "Start slot 1 (char 1) after bot at slot 1 (char 0) closed".
      In actually case every character try to login after slot 1 closes.
      you have a right

i should it have to be like that

00:00 Start bot at slot 1 (char 0)
      Start slot 1 (char 1) after bot at slot 1 (char 0) closed
      Start slot 1 (char 2) after bot at slot 1 (char 1) closed
      Start slot 1 (char 3) after bot at slot 1 (char 2) closed
      Start slot 1 (char 4) after bot at slot 1 (char 3) closed
      Stop slot 1 after bot at slot 1 (char 4) closed
      start slot 2( char 0) after bot at slot 1 (char 4) closed
      start slot 2 (char 2) after bot at slot 2(char 1) closed
      start slot 2 (char 3) after bot at slot 2(char 2) closed

etc etc etc

or
      bla bla bla
      Start slot 1 (char 4) after bot at slot 1 (char 3) closed
      start slot 2( char 0) after bot at slot 1 (char 4) closed

with these improvements all will be ok

and you have a right, slot 1 is trying login all the time, though he done his job

and Slait fix logouts and long login

@zukiki
      Sorri for my englando :whistling:

Post was edited 1 time, last by “bartolo5” ().

Okay, now I got what you mean.
      We can probably do this at the weekend if there is nothing else todo in between :)

Regarding the "long logout" problem, how can it be reproduced? Are you sure its not just the login delays in the anti ban tab (options)?

If you want to support the work of us, please renew/activate your uploaded.net premium account with the following link:
      >>> ul.to/ref/13987238 <<<

raducanu420 wrote:

@Slait why not make a bot with a VPN or something that helps players stop (BAN IP), of course, with an additional cost of 2-3 e + per month he wants, I'd be delighted. such as each bot to connect to different ip at each connection. i give 2-3 euro + per month with pleasure

Buy your own proxies and set them up with Proxifier.
      [Guide] How to use Proxifier in order to have a different IP for every bot