GF updated Character selection which causes problems in afk botting (in GER & ENG)

GF updated Character selection which causes problems in afk botting (in GER & ENG)

German:
      Nach dem Update am Dienstag wurde glaube ich das Charakterauswahlsystem geändert und deswegen ist es jetzt problematisch afk zu botten falls mehrere Chars auf einem Acc sind (z.B wegen Alchi).
      Folgendes Beispiel zur Veranschaulichung:

Früher:

Ein Account mit 5 Chars hatte feste Char Slots, d.h
      Slot 0 = Char 1
      Slot 1 = Char 2
      Slot 2 = Char 3
      Slot 3 = Char 4
      Slot 4 = Char 5

Jetzt:

Der zuletzt benutzte Charakter wird auf Slot 0 gesetzt, also folgendes Problem:

Beginnen wir mit Slot 1 = Char 2 zu botten.

Dann folgt, dass Char 2 nun auf Slot 0 gesetzt wird. Bekommt also Char 2 z.B einen Kick und M2Bob restartet das Spiel so wird Slot 1 = Char 1 eingeloggt und nicht Char 2.

Kurzfristige Lösung:

Nach dem Start von Slot 1 = Char 2 muss in den M2bob Logineinstellungen der Characterslot auf Slot0 geändert werden (wie im Bild) damit im Falle eines relogs der gleiche Char wieder eingeloggt wird.

English:
      After GF Update 18.3b it seems like they changed the system of how the Chracter selection works. I´ll illustrate what i mean in the following

Before the Update:

An Account with 5 Characters had constant CharSlots, so
      Slot 0 = Char 1
      Slot 1 = Char 2
      Slot 2 = Char 3
      Slot 3 = Char 4
      Slot 4 = Char 5

After the Update:

The last used Character is set to Slot 0, so it gives following problems:

If we start to Bot with Slot 1 = Char 2 it follows that Char 2 is set to Slot 0. So if Char 2 gets disconnected and M2Bob restarts the Client it tries to login Slot 1 which is now Char 1 and not Char 2.

Alternative "solution" (for now):

After starting with Slot 1 = Char 2 you have to manually change the Loginsetting to Slot 0 incase the account gets a relog and tries to login Slot 1 again.(Check image )

@Slait

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von „xSitu“ ()

Yes, I understand the problem.
      Its not that easy to fix because this is a metin2 serverside change...

We need to see how this can be solved, it will surely take a few days sorry.
      One method I could think of is, whenever the bot logins with a char, then it changes the saved charslots, the new logined char gets slot 0 and all other slots from the same account get incremented by one.
      Would this solution theoretically work? :)

If you want to support the work of us, please renew/activate your uploaded.net premium account with the following link:
      >>> ul.to/ref/13987238 <<<

Slait schrieb:

Its not that easy to fix because this is a client serverside change...

One method I could think of is, whenever the bot logins with a char, then it changes the saved charslots, the new logined char gets slot 0 and all other slots from the same account get incremented by one.

Yes this would be one alternative.

Es wäre außerdem wichtig für die alchifarmer, dass die Botsettings bzgl. Chars gespeichert wird, da folgendes problem dann bestehen würde (glaube ich).

Sagen wir Char 1 ( war Slot 2) startet mit dem botten und kriegt nach 10 min nen DC. Dann relogt er im Slot 0 und wählt zwar den richtigen Char aus, jedoch werden die gespeicherten Botsettings dann nicht übernommen (z.B "Den Alchemisten alle x Stunden ansprechen wäre auf Slot 0 anders als auf Slot 2). Hoffe du verstehst was ich meine xd

Edit: Hier mal ein Bild zum verdeutlichen was ich meinte
      Hier sieht man -3 Cors weil er die Settings von dem Char davor übernommen hat etc.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von „xSitu“ ()

Regarding the alchemist settings, thats easy to fix, instead of using the slot, it will use the character name as a refence :)
      But for the Launcher slot problem...maybe its also a good solution to use character names. The thing is, you would then need to enter the character names manually first in order to get the correct character slot.

If you want to support the work of us, please renew/activate your uploaded.net premium account with the following link:

Slait schrieb:

Regarding the alchemist settings, thats easy to fix, instead of using the slot, it will use the character name as a refence :)
      But for the Launcher slot problem...maybe its also a good solution to use character names. The thing is, you would then need to enter the character names manually first in order to get the correct character slot.

I think it wouldnt be a problem with entering character names if it would work like before. I also didnt come up with something better to be honest
      What u think about that:
      Bot login into account which has no config file, reading character names by himself and add number to each character.
      Bot login into account name NebrisTest1
      He founds characters: 11111 , 222222222, 3333333, 44444444 , 5555555 after that he save them as;
      Character slot 0 - 11111
      Character slot 1- 222222222
      Character slot 2- 3333333
      Character slot 3- 44444444
      Character slot 4- 5555555

@Slait

Slait schrieb:

@Slait

Suggestion to figure out the characters
      Why do not you make character names Instead of numbers ,,??

lenfer schrieb:

Slait schrieb:

@Slait

Great idea for small botters. Typing 120 character names till next ban is not best for botters like me

Nebris schrieb:

lenfer schrieb:

Slait schrieb:

@Slait

Great idea for small botters. Typing 120 character names till next ban is not best for botters like me

Dont cry about that. Bot can read the names and update his database autom.

sadman schrieb:

Nebris schrieb:

lenfer schrieb:

Slait schrieb:

@Slait

Im not crying, also if u would read thread i suggested that bot could update names automatically and seting them for a different character slot at configfile

xSitu schrieb:

Chemiker schrieb:

i write the start stop now so that i start always slot 5, so they rotate freindly without a problem. or do i miss something, then i waste the day with new writing xD

alchi chars? if yes then if some of these relog you get wrong settings (cuz new char is logged in) and then it wont stop botting even if u have all 3 cores

i test it now on a little version, tomorrow i know if he lgged all chars, i run them all 90 min so it should work

Nebris schrieb:

sadman schrieb:

Nebris schrieb:

lenfer schrieb:

Slait schrieb:

@Slait

Im not crying, also if u would read thread i suggested that bot could update names automatically and seting them for a different character slot at configfile

Nebris schrieb:

sadman schrieb:

Nebris schrieb:

lenfer schrieb:

Slait schrieb:

@Slait

This will be the optimal solution
      We probably will add a character name attribute that can then be used to describe the char slot.
      If there is no name, the bot will use the slot, and if there is a name, the bot will select the character by name instead.
      Also, the bot will automatically readout the char name after a login, so you dont have to re-enter all names manually.

We need to see on the weekend (if nothing else occurs meanwhile) if this can be implemented, but this is the best idea for now :)