Alchemy Farming

Alchemy Farming

So if you have time these is the most proffitable by far thing to do i see, im starting to coding in python, so i think automaticing task can be one good thing with metin and m2bob. Anyway

Lets say i want 20 accounts for start with 5x30 level for alchemy.

My question is

What Does the bot automatize and what no?

I have to manually do the missions in all the bots? If yes, im gonna have to spend a lot of time wouldn be easier for slait add a feature for do the mission the bot alone?

KIZILPENCE schrieb:

First you must develop characters after than you should take tasks manually every day.Also you have to transfer every day. Stability you shouldn't disrupt.

"should take tasks manually every day."

Why? i just need to configure manually each character 24h/5 = 4h and half each character plays daily, and it get 3 cor draconis. Then when i have time, i just do all the alchemy manually myself

transfer every day what? And stability didnt understand also

RDP Seller schrieb:

ShootNice schrieb:

i didn't understand what you really want but, you can just go to alchemy section inside m2bob and select "talk with alchemist after ... hours" and exit after 3 cor draconis collected too, and then you just need to run the level bot.

what im asking is if the bot does the first 2 missions of alchemy.

ofc not
      just read the changelogs and you would know...
      "Added Alchemist bot:- - Your char can automatically talk to the alchemist and get the quest for collecting cors- - The char needs to be level 30 for this to work, also, you need to already have finished the first two alchemist quests"

xSitu schrieb:

RDP Seller schrieb:

ShootNice schrieb:

i didn't understand what you really want but, you can just go to alchemy section inside m2bob and select "talk with alchemist after ... hours" and exit after 3 cor draconis collected too, and then you just need to run the level bot.

what im asking is if the bot does the first 2 missions of alchemy.

ofc not
      just read the changelogs and you would know...
      "Added Alchemist bot:- - Your char can automatically talk to the alchemist and get the quest for collecting cors- - The char needs to be level 30 for this to work, also, you need to already have finished the first two alchemist quests"

then 2 missions needs to be manually? thaths a lot of time in around 125 characters level 30 i already have
      no i just did the mission that you have to collect 10 fragments and that's it, this was the manual part, now i just have to run set the client to start with start/stop manager and after 24h he go alone to the alchemys and then return to exp/drop and once he get 3 cor draconis he log out, that's all.

Neu

I do it this way:

1. Log in Level 1 Chars and load your profile/settings to go fast lv30

2. Load your alchy profile and klick play - Chars go to the Alchemist, get first Quest and collect 10 Fragments

3. Stop bot, set 24h in alchy setting and start bot (chars collect the first quest and go back to farm last 2 cors)

4. Reset counted cor from 2 to 0 and Exit bot

5. Next day just press play and enjoy :)

Things you have to do manually:
      Create your Profiles to Go Level 30 and to Farm alchy (with Locations and stuff)
      Create pickup list and Set it manually at all Accs

I hope i don't forgett Something and you understand my not perfect english :)

Neu

xBlackMuffin schrieb:

I do it this way:

1. Log in Level 1 Chars and load your profile/settings to go fast lv30

2. Load your alchy profile and klick play - Chars go to the Alchemist, get first Quest and collect 10 Fragments

3. Stop bot, set 24h in alchy setting and start bot (chars collect the first quest and go back to farm last 2 cors)

4. Reset counted cor from 2 to 0 and Exit bot

5. Next day just press play and enjoy :)

Things you have to do manually:
      Create your Profiles to Go Level 30 and to Farm alchy (with Locations and stuff)
      Create pickup list and Set it manually at all Accs

I hope i don't forgett Something and you understand my not perfect english :)

Okay thath was my question

then The bot speaking with alchemyst

It collects missions + when it have the objects it gives it to get mission reward getting next mission, like these i dont have to manually do the missions. i think(mayube not) i got it.