[GIVEAWAY] 1500$ in Gcloud plataform for the one thath CAN

[GIVEAWAY] 1500$ in Gcloud plataform for the one thath CAN

Get work metin2 gameforge server(directx) playable in a windows server google cloud instance.

For try out you can put any credit card in google cloud and they give you 300$ for test, just put any gpu in a windows instance( and try out things)

If someone achieves, you will recieve 5 fully verified accounts in google cloud with 300$ inside. Months of botting for free

:love: :love:

Slait schrieb:

Well, you should really give a few more infos, if you want help.
      For example, what graphics processor do these servers have and what error message do you get when starting it? :)

They use Nvidia Tesla K80 P100 and V100

all with virtualized workstation or witouth.

They offer windows server Operative System(2008-2012-2016)

Problem is to run directx i think , cause Hyper-V isnt supported so you cant run remoteFx for run it.

The error i get is :

Neu

I can help you, PM.
      You can't use RDP cause it will disable your DirectX. You must use gamestream applications.
      I'll give you the solution for 5 Gcloud accounts.

​5 fully verified accounts in google cloud with 300$ inside. Months of botting for free
      it won't be like months, cause a GPU machine will cost like 40$ a day. :)

Neu

PREDA2k18 schrieb:

I can help you, PM.
      You can't use RDP cause it will disable your DirectX. You must use gamestream applications.
      I'll give you the solution for 5 Gcloud accounts.

5 fully verified accounts in google cloud with 300$ inside. Months of botting for free
      it won't be like months, cause a GPU machine will cost like 40$ a day. :)

V100=8 DAYS
      k80 or p100= 14 days. I tested myself with 8gb ram and 8vcpu

Send me proof. metin2 running in google cloud, and we can discuss.

i already try with nomachine and 0 results, dosnt work cause google dosnt let you to login like thath i think, it just let you by rdp, and if you put nomachine for example, it will just connect you to rdp session, not to the actual machine cause you get black screen.