sfsf

Benutzer-Avatarbild

Beitrag von „ahmedsaeed“ ()

Dieser Beitrag wurde vom Autor gelöscht ().
      If i understand u correctly, you want to know if the Bots run on mt2-Odyssey and if u can activate multiple premium licences under the same m2bob-Account.

I don`t know if the Bot runs on mt2odyssey.com especially but i dont see why it shouldn`t as long as you do the steps correctly.
      M2bob runs on many p-servers without problems.
      Maybe you can get some more information about that in the p-server section of the forum here:
      m2bob-forum.net/index.php/Board/100-Private-Server-SG-Forum/

Second problem:
      You can register multiple 6 Slot licences per m2bob account - up to i think 30 Bots per email (maybe more i dont have tryed over 30 yet).
      Just buy and activate them as the first one.

If u want to run them under different IPs for more safety i recommend a trusted VPN service as well as multiple devices/Windows-VMs.

Don`t buy more slots than your hardware can handle tho.

I hope i could help!

Greetings
      Palla
      Benutzer-Avatarbild

Beitrag von „Saad“ ()

Benutzer-Avatarbild

Beitrag von „Saad“ ()

They dont answer because you ask a somewhat confusing question in the wrong (Gameforge) Section of the Forum.

All i can say is if you tryed everything to get m2bob running on mt2odyssey already, and it won`t work with one "Installment" - there is no way the buying of more "Installments" could help you fix this issue.

I hope i interpreted your concern correctly.

Greetings
      Benutzer-Avatarbild

Beitrag von „Saad“ ()