Anti-Ban Suggestions

Anti-Ban Suggestions

Hello, let´s upgrade the Anti-Ban system @Slait (I really hope you upgrade this ..)

ANTI-BAN WINDOW
      PLAYER(S)
      1. Low (settings) botting when player near - character keeps botting but with low settings (low range pickup, no wallhack, no pullmobs)
      2. Change CH when player near - character changes CH when a player is near
      3. Stop botting and turn off everything when player near - character stops botting and deactivates everything (turn off auto potions, wallhack, attack, pickup, etc, as emergency button on the first window settings, character will probably die but at least wont get ban)
      4. Stop botting, turn off everything and start METIN2 DEFAULT POWERBOTTING when player near - character stops botting, deactivates everything and the powerbotting starts (so the character plays as using the LEGAL Metin2 bot)
      5. Exit when player near

GAMEMASTER(S)
      1. Low (settings) botting when GM near - character keeps botting but with low settings (low range pickup, no wallhack, no pullmobs)
      2. Change CH when GM near - character changes CH when a GM is near
      3. Stop botting and turn off everything when GM near - character stops botting and deactivates everything (turn off auto potions, wallhack, attack, pickup, etc, as emergency button on the first window settings, character will probably die but at least wont get ban)
      4. Stop botting, turn off everything and start METIN2 DEFAULT POWERBOTTING when GM near - character stops botting, deactivates everything and the powerbotting starts (so the character plays as using the LEGAL Metin2 bot)
      5. Exit when GM near

Best settings for NO BAN:
      WHEN PLAYER NEAR:
      - 1. Low (settings) botting when player near (players cant ban players and if we bot legit, they dont spam our names, report or complaim about us)

WHEN GM NEAR:
      - 3. Stop botting and turn off everything when GM near (GM will send us a whisper or watch us dying and ignore, they will think we are AFK-Away From Keyboard)
      - 4. Stop botting, turn off everything and start METIN2 DEFAULT POWERBOTTING when GM near (the bot settings will turn off and the character will bot as legit player, with the default Metin2 Powerbotting, so GMs can´t ban us because it´s following the game rules)

Why actual Anti-Ban System is bad :facepalm: :
      - We have - to both player(s) and GM(S):
      - 1. Low (settings) botting - GM will send us a whisper and ban us a few moments after
      - 2. Change CH - GM will see that every time they get close, the character change the CH and will ban us
      - 3. Exit - GM will see that every time they get close, the character disconnect and they will ban us

BTW*:
      - The translate of Anti-Ban system is bad - It says "Stop botting" but it should be "Low (settings) botting"

Good night, I really hope the Anti-Ban System is upgraded.
      I´m tired of bans because the GM(s) get near and they see my characters disconnects, or dont answer to the whispers, or cant correct answer to the GM(s) whispers, etc :pinch:
      what i think would be better for no bans was and upgrade in other things such as wallking, currently its 100% impossible to bot witouth wallhack, and i think most of times other player reports, is due to these, unless you use some obvius configs. Annyway good ideas here for anti-ban system.

RDP Seller wrote:

what i think would be better for no bans was and upgrade in other things such as wallking, currently its 100% impossible to bot witouth wallhack, and i think most of times other player reports, is due to these, unless you use some obvius configs. Annyway good ideas here for anti-ban system.

That would be great "avoid npcs, players and mobs when walking" but I think a simple aditional option to stop botting and turn off all options when GM near or turn off all options and start the default Metin2 Powerleveling, would be great .. that would avoid 100% of gm bans :)
      I bookmarked this thread, but its so long and I want to take some time in order to answer here :)
      When we worked the currect todo list (EQ Upgrade, Alchemist quest 1, EQ Upgrade Weapon), we will look into this thread again.

Meanwhile please prioritize and simplify it a bit, so we know with 3 sentences which the most important points are, thank you.

If you want to support the work of us, please renew/activate your uploaded.net premium account with the following link:
      >>> ul.to/ref/13987238 <<<

Slait wrote:

I bookmarked this thread, but its so long and I want to take some time in order to answer here :)
      When we worked the currect todo list (EQ Upgrade, Alchemist quest 1, EQ Upgrade Weapon), we will look into this thread again.

Meanwhile please prioritize and simplify it a bit, so we know with 3 sentences which the most important points are, thank you.

Hello, I will sleep now and latter I will answer again in this thread, a short summary

Slait wrote:

SUMMARY

Goal
      Prevent/Evoid Bans By GMs

How
      Improving Anti-Ban System

Resolution
      When GM near ..
      Option1. Turn of all functions (), stop botting and start Metin2 Powerleveling (in game Metin2 Bot)
      Option2. Turn of all functions () and stop botting
      Questions @Slait ?
      Thanks
      Of course option two would directly add to deaths over and over and after x deaths he would then probably terminate or if not, restart in town automatically. The question is does this really make sense? If the bot is actively hitting monsters and then suddenly stops when a GM comes near and restarts in town and doesnt do anything anymore? If he returns from town back to the leveling place it would be even more suspicious...

AutoHunting thing has the same problem in my opinion - the GMs could easily adapt to it...ofc they know exactly which functions M2Bob offers ;)

If you want to support the work of us, please renew/activate your uploaded.net premium account with the following link:

Slait wrote:

Of course option two would directly add to deaths over and over and after x deaths he would then probably terminate or if not, restart in town automatically. The question is does this really make sense? If the bot is actively hitting monsters and then suddenly stops when a GM comes near and restarts in town and doesnt do anything anymore? If he returns from town back to the leveling place it would be even more suspicious...

AutoHunting thing has the same problem in my opinion - the GMs could easily adapt to it...ofc they know exactly which functions M2Bob offers ;)

So.. there are no solutions?
      Beause, usualy, everytime a GM is near, I always get ban (with any of the available Anti-Ban options) :/

Slait wrote:

Well you have to think about it yourself which suggestions can make sense.
      You have to really think what would happen if a certain behaviour would occur ;)

I think it would prefer my character stop using m2bob bot and using metin2 bot as a legit player, for X minutes/hours and close than getting banned ..

GM near -» Turn off all functions -» Start Metin2 AutoHunting -» Close in X minutes

You really think its bad? I dont think so .. GMs cant ban us

Post was edited 1 time, last by “xdmg99” ().

Yes I understand your idea :)
      But lets say for example you do Autohunting and then you just disconnect after 10mins.
      Usually if the GM wrote a PM to you or stands directly next to you to see if you are afk it would be very suspicious if you just logout and dont look at that PM dont you think that too?

333cruse wrote:

When this will be released? Bob should stop using "Use item with ID" when character is in "low profile antiban"

This was not even suggested here, if you want todo it, you can make it and then if more users want it then we might add it :)