[SUGGESTION] Sell items from farmplace, but not near saleswoman!

[SUGGESTION] Sell items from farmplace, but not near saleswoman!

Howdy,
      I've noticed that lately the problem with the blocked accounts is that players see you next to the saleswoman, I spent a lot of time at bots and I can be sure of this, not even a gm appears in the logs, often they stay with normal accounts that obviously block your account because they have proof.As a great suggestion, which can also lead to a decrease in the account lockout rate, to implement the "bottling of items in the botting area" or "sell items from one side to the the most marginal of the city, where a player rarely passes "..... I say this because probably as you can raise an object without being near the blacksmith .. this would be the biggest update brought.
      Fisherman options is very able,capable...but sometimes you just need to buy potions...and there intervenes the saleswoman!

Few images as a suggestion:

Would be possible, yes...but then these NPCs must not have any Quest Dialogs, because these can be very difficult for the bot because he can't bypass then.
      So one click and the Shop would have to be open.

If you want to support the work of us, please renew/activate your uploaded.net premium account with the following link:
      >>> ul.to/ref/13987238 <<<
      We should also have an option where we can say on what fisherman to sell the items or in which village the bot should go to the saleswoman to sell the stuff and so on, all my bots get banned constantly without a GM in the logs but just because they teleport to the saleswoman and players can see that very easily.

WilkinsCoffee wrote:

We should also have an option where we can say on what fisherman to sell the items or in which village the bot should go to the saleswoman to sell the stuff and so on, all my bots get banned constantly without a GM in the logs but just because they teleport to the saleswoman and players can see that very easily.

Do you use attack speed and 1 hand weapon ? If yes, you will get banned all the time
      i noticed that banns with porting to the saleswoman since several weeks too.
      My characters are prepared since that moment, that they never have to go to the saleswoman anymore.
      The problem is not the staying or porting there the problem is when the character is porting away.
      The most safe looking method would be porting to the saleswoman, finish what the character wants to do there, get a kick for Channel Switch, log in to the new channel and port away in the time where the char is not viewable for others.
      For this Step should be the change channel if other players are near you deactivated that the character dont change it again after log in.
      I dont know if this system is worth it to build but it would be the most safe way

adse2 wrote:

great idea, my bots are also banned because of selling items.

Can someone explain me option: go to fisherman if no potions needed? that means bot will sell items to fisherman?

yeah exactly then he sell the items at the fisherman
      to go safe i would put always enough red potions at your botchars and ignore weapons armors and so on at the pickup bot
      Only keep up the uppstuff then you go safe until something is changed
      @mafare I understand your method, this would also work if found useful by many users :)

However, I want to fix myself on one of these methods.
      What isnt possible is to buy from a Shop when standing far away from it, even if the NPC is visible it still doesnt work when you are too far away.

If you want to support the work of us, please renew/activate your uploaded.net premium account with the following link:

mafare wrote:

adse2 wrote:

great idea, my bots are also banned because of selling items.

Can someone explain me option: go to fisherman if no potions needed? that means bot will sell items to fisherman?

yeah exactly then he sell the items at the fisherman
      to go safe i would put always enough red potions at your botchars and ignore weapons armors and so on at the pickup bot
      Only keep up the uppstuff then you go safe until something is changed

Just created a few accounts to test, got ban in 1 hour, and I just enabled speed attack and 1 hit .. you can also test :)

Slait wrote:

@mafare I understand your method, this would also work if found useful by many users :)

However, I want to fix myself on one of these methods.
      What isnt possible is to buy from a Shop when standing far away from it, even if the NPC is visible it still doesnt work when you are too far away.

but how the blacksmith thing work?u can be anywhere,lol.
      @Slait

A BETTER ADITIONAL METHOD IF NONE OF EARLIER DOESNT WORK OR IS IMPOSSIBLE TO ACCOMPLISH
      Let's be more creative, put a handmade shop (maybe even automated when it does not have any liquor, go to buy) in any part of the city where there are no aggressive monsters, we combine a little teleportation, a little function to look for searchbot and voila ... you see in pictures ... after that back to farming
      The previous suggestions regarding walking to NPC or changing CH are much more realistic compared to this suggestion of just randomly having to search any shops placed on the Map and then walking there and selling ;)

There are different checks, for the Blacksmith it works, yes, but not for normal selling.

In the next Update we will first add a small feature that makes the coordinates random by a few meters every time.
      Then we will see further.

PS: @gantos We will warm your account if you do intense spamming here without any useful content!

gantos wrote:

i think this suggestion would work too..maybe better...no potions to buy?go to fisherman and sell items....no potions?teleport to your own shop account and buy them...i need opinions..

Well this also means that your own shop have to be there active the whole time while you are botting.
      I use 180 Botchars at 3 different servers which means that i need to have to let my shop standing there 24/7
      This brings some problems with it :
      - When my shop gets a kick i don´t get potions anymore
      - When my shop get freezed it brings a little performance problem with it, because metin have an extreme high CPU Usage at freezed windows (Just look how much CPU a freezed Metin2 Window use in the TaskManager)
      - The GMs will check this fast because when so many characters run to the same shop they will notice it (ofcourse i can build the shop in the knowwhere but players will be wondererd why there is a shop and also i have always to change the coordinates and the shop have to be at the same channel)