Go To Shop = Ban ? (Experiment & Results)

Go To Shop = Ban ? (Experiment & Results)

Hello
      I tested one function "Go to shop" (if inventory full, if no potions) ON and OFF for 2 weeks.

Results
      With function ON
      Ban between 9-24hours (more often go to shop = more quickly ban).

With function OFF
      No ban (I got my accounts to 75, I just had to add potions everyday in the inventories)

*This tests were made on the official gameforge server

@Slait
      Questions & Doubts
      Can you explain me why? (It´s because they teleport to a "fixed/memorized" localization many times?)
      And if the bot sells the items to any other npc (example: weapons shop) it will be banned?
      There is any solution?

Thanks X/
      As far as I noticed each time the character is teleported to any NPC, the teleportation is fixed (always 332,921) (AS EXAMPLE), never something variable like 331,888,331,812. A normal player can never always come in a single variable like a bot, so maybe is it serverside memory?(player going to npc with 332,921 ALWAYS?after 15 times,system ban from serverside coz he knows you cant be in 332,921 15 times.)teleport need some improvement?teleport with a bit of variables?

gantos wrote:

As far as I noticed each time the character is teleported to any NPC, the teleportation is fixed (always 332,921) (AS EXAMPLE), never something variable like 331,888,331,812. A normal player can never always come in a single variable like a bot, so maybe is it serverside memory?(player going to npc with 332,921 ALWAYS?after 15 times,system ban from serverside coz he knows you cant be in 332,921 15 times.)teleport need some improvement?teleport with a bit of variables?

If that´s the problem, it would be great an improvement, I hope slait can improve the "go to shop" function..
      One solution would be random coords between X and Y
      Other solution would be random saved coords (like 10 saved coords)
      And .. other solution would be random npc seller (armor shop, weapon shop, warehouse shop, etc)
      Yes we can randomize this...thats rather easy (maybe 4m of random distance, otherwise it would be too far from npc).
      We could do this for the next update already and then you can see if it really helps or not :)

If you want to support the work of us, please renew/activate your uploaded.net premium account with the following link:
      >>> ul.to/ref/13987238 <<<
      The problem is not the selling or the teleport to the NPC at all.
      Its the teleport away from the NPC.
      Just go with a second character to the NPC and look how it looks like at the moment your character is teleporting there, standing there and teleporting away.
      At the moment the character is porting there it looks for another player just like you are logging in, then you are just standing there.
      And at least when the character teleports away it looks fully like the speedhack lookage we know.
      The character runs a few meters and then he disappear and this is an acceptet bannscreen.
      Also the character looks for other players like running into the house which is there while porting away.

So there are two ways to fix this issue:

1. Character is porting to the NPC and do his stuff there, run out of the city and teleport away.

2. Character is porting to the NPC and do his stuff there, change the channel and teleporting in the new channel away directly after logging in (So that the character is in the not viewable mode)

At the actually way you only can use it without teleport or with preparing your chars before, that they never need to go to the NPC.
      This means to have always enough Potions and dont take weapons, armors or other trash stuff.
      Only Uppstuff so that your inventary is never full.
      I recognized that the anonym characters of the GMs are only camping at the sallary women in map1 and map2 to catch as much botters as they can.
      At the alchemist for example nothing happens, because there the GMs could only catch the Alchemy Farmers.
      I don´t care if this new system for teleporting would be integrated because i dont need it, but i think it will help many newbies and people who dont have the time to look exactly where the banns comes from to have a more productive bot session.
      I understand this issue, it kinda makes sense, because the Teleport is just a very fast walk.
      So that means in order to fix the problem we would have to always change channel after selling items. Another solution could be to not use Teleport at all when walking back from the NPC.
      Depends on what the majority here thinks is best :)

Im not sure if Channel Changing really is fast enough, it would work, but he still would need to wait about 2secs for all the Shops to have loaded ingame and only then the char can teleport away.

If you want to support the work of us, please renew/activate your uploaded.net premium account with the following link:
      >>> ul.to/ref/13987238 <<<
      Not using the teleport function after selling would be a nightmare since if you have the option to change the channel if a player is near, the bot will act with a low profile while selling the items and that means that going back to it's initial farming spot after selling it will go with normal speed and it will take forever if you have your bot set up let's say in the first spider dungeon :)

Slait wrote:

I understand this issue, it kinda makes sense, because the Teleport is just a very fast walk.
      So that means in order to fix the problem we would have to always change channel after selling items. Another solution could be to not use Teleport at all when walking back from the NPC.
      Depends on what the majority here thinks is best :)

Im not sure if Channel Changing really is fast enough, it would work, but he still would need to wait about 2secs for all the Shops to have loaded ingame and only then the char can teleport away.

If the decision will be for the channel changing option it is important, that the character dont get in a relog loop. So after changing the channel the Anti-Bann Settings for changing channel if players are next to you should be deactivated for some seconds.