New suggestion for level bot - After x minutes hitting oin the same monster - change ch or ignore it

New suggestion for level bot - After x minutes hitting oin the same monster - change ch or ignore it

Hello I would like the function which is in the farm bot : After x minutes hitting on the same monster/ore continue walking, to be added to the level bot . But little bit edit version of it . Rather than continue walking which is uselles ,change it to - change ch or just ignore the specific monster . It happend to a alot, when a character is botting in the hwang temple and the boss appears. Bot kill first boss but the second one cannot kill. So its hitting the boss like forever and most of the time doesn't walk for another mosters .
      Thank you :) good luck

Post was edited 1 time, last by “horyzkom” ().

horyzkom wrote:

Hello I would like the function which is in the farm bot : After x minutes hitting on the same monster/ore continue walking, to be added to the level bot . But little bit edit version of it . Rather than continue walking which is uselles ,change it to - change ch or just ignore the specific monster . It happend to a alot, when a character is botting in the hwang temple and the boss appears. Bot kill first boss but the second one cannot kill. So its hitting the boss like forever and most of the time doesn't walk for another mosters .
      Thank you :) good luck

I created a thread about this function in levelbot and slait said "This works for the Farmbot, for the Levelbot we dont have this right now"

You can check here: Future Upgrades and Fixes
      I think this idea is good, yes :)
      Which option would you prefer, just not attacking that one mob anymore or changing channel? I think just not attacking that one monster is better because it would prevent the bot from changing CH constantly if there are many bugging monsters.

This however only affects if char is stuck at a monster without getting killed.
      If he is stuck because he dies constantly this function would have no effect here.

If you want to support the work of us, please renew/activate your uploaded.net premium account with the following link:
      >>> ul.to/ref/13987238 <<<

Slait wrote:

Which option would you prefer, just not attacking that one mob anymore or changing channel? I think just not attacking that one monster is better because it would prevent the bot from changing CH constantly if there are many bugging monsters.

If he is stuck because he dies constantly this function would have no effect here.

The bug usually dissapears when you relog..so a relog function after x mins attacking same mob - relog botter

Slait wrote:

gantos wrote:

Slait wrote:

The bug usually dissapears when you relog..so a relog function after x mins attacking same mob - relog botter

You dont need to relog, you just need to stop attack the mob for 30 seconds and they come back to normal
      ​It's a bug, when mobs move around, they become invincible, because they should be in another area.
      I resolve by activating the hissing skill, and the mobs return to their area .... xD
      however, excellent solution, go out if character does not kill for a few minutes