New option in "Anti-ban" tab

unclekml schrieb:

Can you add an option to "Anti-ban" tab, that the character would stop any functioning/botting when GM is detected, but won't go off-line? :awesome:

#edit
      it would be good if this option will also turn off the other option called "Use item with ID" in the general tab

I already said that, it would be nice .. When GM near -» Turn off all functions and stop botting (bot would probably die)

unclekml schrieb:

Can you add an option to "Anti-ban" tab, that the character would stop any functioning/botting when GM is detected, but won't go off-line? :awesome:

#edit
      it would be good if this option will also turn off the other option called "Use item with ID" in the general tab

i think it isnt so useful.
      The GM will teleport to your place, then your character will stand a while until the mobs will kill him.
      The GM will write you and no answer and teleport for first away.
      The Bot start the work again and after 5Mins the GM will teleport again there and see the character again there dieing
      He will write again and get a second time no answer.
      So i think this isn´t so safe

mafare schrieb:

unclekml schrieb:

#edit

i think it isnt so useful.
      The GM will teleport to your place, then your character will stand a while until the mobs will kill him.
      The GM will write you and no answer and teleport for first away.
      The Bot start the work again and after 5Mins the GM will teleport again there and see the character again there dieing
      He will write again and get a second time no answer.
      So i think this isn´t so safe

Sometimes GM checking farmbots through teleporting chars to yourself and when he see that char looking metinstones without any reaction then he banning it. This option will help there.

@edit If this option isnt useful for you then dont use it. I dont need speed attack option because it cause 100% bans and i dont cry because that.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von „333cruse“ ()