Anti-Ban function

Anti-Ban function

Hello, as the title says I just discovered a critical bug with this function. If the character is leveling up in an area and has the option "Change CH if player near" the character will change the channel right away once someone comes into the range but If you have the function to attack metin stones nearby activated and the bot starts to attack a metin stone, once someone comes into the range the bot will act with a low profile only and will keep attacking the stone until it's down, once that is over then the character will change the channel like it was supposed to.
      Are you talking about the Levelbot and are you playing on a GF Server?
      Because no, that shouldnt happen at all, as the Logout funtion and the attacking functions are totally independent from each other.
      If you dont play on a GF Server its probably just a server lag, if you do play on GF, then please test if that bug really happens all the times (and is not just a network delay from you etc.)...and if yes, then of course we will have a look on it :)

If you want to support the work of us, please renew/activate your uploaded.net premium account with the following link:
      >>> ul.to/ref/13987238 <<<
      I am playing on a GF server and Im talking about the levelbot. I've tested 5 times on different chars, it only happened 2 times and it seems like it works just fine on changing the char if the bot is walking to the location of the stone but if another players appears in the area while the char in attacking the stone it will behave like I said above, (acting with a low profile). Sadly, this is not 100% reproducible so It probably won't get fixed soon but at least I know about this and will be more careful in the future :)
      But that sounds good.
      To summerize:
      - Char attacking metin (and is already hitting the metin)
      - Other player appears
      - Char should do ch change but only does change after the metin has been killed
      Does that happen 100% the time for you? :)

If you want to support the work of us, please renew/activate your uploaded.net premium account with the following link:
      seems like it works just fine on changing the char if the bot is walking to the location of the stone but if another players appears in the area while the char in attacking the stone it will behave like I said above

So also in the second case (player hits the metin) it doesnt occur always, is that correct?