Thoughts and Prayers regarding the new update XD

Thoughts and Prayers regarding the new update XD

Hi guys. How's your expirience so farm with m2bob?
      Personally i stopped using it after the update.i dont know if i should risk it :-?
      I haven't even downloaded the m2bob.
      Do you get banned often now or what?
      I haven't seen any bots on Stones or farming in Map 1 or Map 2..
      This depends on the server, It works fine on most servers. You can always be cautious, if you're playing on private servers I'd recommend to use (Log out if GM near) Or Close game when gm near. Or simply Change CH if theres a player nearby
      Lemotekl :love:
      Never underestimate loyalty, Its earned not bought.

ImProBabe wrote:

man i know the basics and advanced technics.i know how to play really no profile without breaking the "rules". im talking only about the new update. did things changed or?

ImProBabe wrote:

and im refering to the officials servers not the private ones.

So the topic of the latest update was "GF's Server's" this is all up to you I believe that the Servers and the admins are stepping up their game? with banning and such. Use at your own risk, or be by the computer while it farms just make sure not to be too obvious and respond to GM's messages or just have it turned off when GM tp's. Theres an option for that
      Lemotekl :love:
      Never underestimate loyalty, Its earned not bought.

ImProBabe wrote:

Hi guys. How's your expirience so farm with m2bob?
      Personally i stopped using it after the update.i dont know if i should risk it :-?
      I haven't even downloaded the m2bob.
      Do you get banned often now or what?
      I haven't seen any bots on Stones or farming in Map 1 or Map 2..

0 bans with legit botting (only pull mobs, go to shop, teleport function, buy and upgrade, auto potion)
      infinite bans with high settings botting (attack speed, 1 hit, 1 hand)