Disable Wallhack when attacking Metin

Disable Wallhack when attacking Metin

As the title says, It would be nice a option so the character doesn´t walk through/inside the Metins (stones).

ME: "My suggestion is to disable WALLHACK when ATTACKING an Metin Stone."
      SLAIT: "If more users want this, for the Farmbot it would be possible, yes!"

-» Please comment or like this thread or SLAIT comment so we can have a new upgrade in the Farmbot (pros: avoid ban, avoid player report, legit bot) :)

Post was edited 1 time, last by “xdmg99” ().

So your suggestion is for the character to walk around? Like the Way-system?
      Unfortunately that is technically almost impossible because we can't just do a net of points for monsters here...

If you want to support the work of us, please renew/activate your uploaded.net premium account with the following link:
      >>> ul.to/ref/13987238 <<<
      The "Disable wallhack before attacking" its functioning only if the "Act with a low profile" is allready activated before coming to a metin stone. If there is nobody around, the bot still enters the metin stone and even if the wallhack stops when someone is coming, you are allready INSIDE the metin stone. Everybody knows you are hacking, there is no point in disabling the wallhack anymore.

Why u didn't put the option to be available any given time @Slait ? You want us to get banned intentionally or something? Thas why u don't give us full function on this?

It should work like this: You find a metin stone, you disable wallhack, destroy metin stone, enable wallhack. Just simple as that. Why you don't want to give us that?

Post was edited 2 times, last by “contforum” ().

Since this is a function that hs todo with Anti-Ban, we intuitively thought of it only being active when also leveling with a low profile, as otherwise it could get the character stuck etc.
      Dude you really dont have to be so rude and write crap like "You want us to get banned intentionally or something? Thas why u don't give us full function on this?".

If you want this function to work differently then just write it here and if others agree on that we can change it.

If you want to support the work of us, please renew/activate your uploaded.net premium account with the following link:
      >>> ul.to/ref/13987238 <<<
      Im gratefull for what you do, honestly. But I just don't understand why you won't give us the full function on this. Because as I explained, as it is now it works like this:
      the bot has wallhack activated, it goes INTO the metin stone and if a player comes, indeed the wallhack desactivates but the bot is ALLREADY inside the metin stone. And its obvious the character is botting.

As for "as otherwise it could get the character stuck etc." I can't agree with you, because thats the exact purpose of that function. You have wallhack ENABLED so the bot won't get stuck in terrain/mobs etc. and you stop it only before ATTACKING THE METIN STONE. After you destroy the metin stone, the bot enables the wallhack so it won't get stuck as you said.

I'm sorry for being rude, but I'm paying for your services and I want to get the best from my money. Also I get a lot of bans lately and I think this function would solve some of them. I'm using 12 clients at the moment but I want to upgrade to full 30 if we can solve the problem with so many bans. Also I am sure you can provide us with that function but I don't understand why you won't (that's why I was frustrated).

Now I'll just wait patiently for it. :thumbsup: Keep up the great work!

M2bobJon wrote:

We want the option of not approaching a player who breaks a stone near you

You can already do this, just go on option under the metin stones section and select "Don't attack occupied Metin/Mobs".

By the way, I think the wallhack should be disabled as soon as the bot targets and goes towards the metin stone to destroy it. In this way every issue would be resolved.
      When a char destroys a metin sometimes it's really obvious it's a bot.