Automatic Creation Account From Slot X to X

Automatic Creation Account From Slot X to X

Hello.
      Title says everything.

It would be nice an option to automatic create accounts from slot X to X.

(BTW, I´m still waiting for "disable wallhack before attacking Metins stones" so player dont attack INSIDE the Metin stone and for "random timing in spam tab" because it´s detectable when we send a message every same X seconds.)

Thanks. 8)

Post was edited 2 times, last by “xdmg99” ().

"disable wallhack before attacking Metins stones" is allready working and also with mobs. It should get a little more attention, because somethimes the levelbot gets stuck but anyway...it works.

As for automatic creation of accounts from slot to slot, that would be great ! I tought of it too. Very usefull, as we get a lot of bans.

Also it would be nice if we would have a button or checkbox to make the password visible so we can save the bot for later purposes. I know that they are saved in that document or something...but it would be easier if we could just see it in the bot slot.

contforum wrote:

"disable wallhack before attacking Metins stones" is allready working and also with mobs. It should get a little more attention, because somethimes the levelbot gets stuck but anyway...it works.

As for automatic creation of accounts from slot to slot, that would be great ! I tought of it too. Very usefull, as we get a lot of bans.

Also it would be nice if we would have a button or checkbox to make the password visible so we can save the bot for later purposes. I know that they are saved in that document or something...but it would be easier if we could just see it in the bot slot.

We can already make the password visible on the bot slot (I mean, in "account creation options" you can click on "pw" and make it visible).

xdmg99 wrote:

contforum wrote:

We can already make the password visible on the bot slot (I mean, in "account creation options" you can click on "pw" and make it visible).

Thats the idea...you can see it only in account creation. I save the ID and PW from account creation in a document, but when I get banned I have to delete them and replace with the new ones...if we could see PW in the settings slot, I could simply save the bot login anytime.

Slait wrote:

We thought about that feature before.
      We are planning to have a look into this at the end of may (character creation) :)

Characters will have random names like "aosijdoiajdoijad" "smndflksadfçljolpkg" "wpeork" or we can add random words in a .txt like "banana" "idiot" "tomato" "topaco" "kid" "legit" and the bot creates names with that words from random order? (like: "idiotkid" idiot+kid)

contforum wrote:

xdmg99 wrote:

contforum wrote:

"disable wallhack before attacking Metins stones" is allready working and also with mobs. It should get a little more attention, because somethimes the levelbot gets stuck but anyway...it works.As for automatic creation of accounts from slot to slot, that would be great ! I tought of it too. Very usefull, as we get a lot of bans.Also it would be nice if we would have a button or checkbox to make the password visible so we can save the bot for later purposes. I know that they are saved in that document or something...but it would be easier if we could just see it in the bot slot.
      Thats the idea...you can see it only in account creation. I save the ID and PW from account creation in a document, but when I get banned I have to delete them and replace with the new ones...if we could see PW in the settings slot, I could simply save the bot login anytime.
      Oh .. if one of my bots get ban, I just create a new account in 3 seconds, I save and I start it, also, I have my own "anti-ban" system created by me, it helps me avoiding ban, it doesn´t make you "unbannable", fortunately I only get ban if my character is reported (1/2 monthly ban(s)).