M2Bob with Steam Version of Metin2

M2Bob with Steam Version of Metin2

Greetings! I bought yesterday the premium subscription, i have an account on Steam Version of Metin2.
    When i check Login to Steam (GF) it just don't work. It will open metin2 and it will prompt me for credentials.
    everyone else with my problem? I remember one year ago that this feature worked, so i don't know

Thanks in advance
    You have to start Steam at the same time too.
    Additionally, you have to select the correct metin2client.bin which might be in a different folder if you have Steam Metin2 and normal Metin2 :)

Finally, Id suggest you to not use it with steam, as its more complicated and if your account gets banned thats it. For normal accounts just create a new one.

If you want to support the work of us, please renew/activate your uploaded.net premium account with the following link:
    >>> ul.to/ref/13987238 <<<
    Thanks for your answer, and the suggestions, i really appreciate, but i want to connect my steam profile for now, future accounts will be normal accounts :)
    This is the situations and my steps:
    -Steam is opened
    -M2Bob configuration (selected metin2client.exe from Steam Folder, cause .bin doesn't exist)
    -Then the program start automatically metin2 so it can parse the server.
    -I select setting from the first set, and i choose Login with Steam (GF). It says me that next time i will login with manual credentials (i don't have it cause i'm going to authenticate with Steam) it will eventually log in with Steam. It doesn't make sense, or i just don't understand.
    -I press Save options to convalidate my Steam setting from the first set.
    -Started metin2 through M2Bob from the button near the first set. It will open metin2 without Steam authentication, prompt me credentials like i'm opening normal metin2 (that i don't have).

Am i doing something wrong? For now i don't want to make a new user on normal metin2, Login with Steam exists so i want to use to play with my old account.
    Thanks in advance for your help
    We would have to test this on our machine to see further :)
    We can do this during the weekend/next week, meanwhile you have to play without steam. You can use the time to prepare your character.

If you want to support the work of us, please renew/activate your uploaded.net premium account with the following link:
    >>> ul.to/ref/13987238 <<<
    I did tests with VirtualBrain, mod of your discord server, with remote control software.
    M2bob open the game without steam, any chance of login with steam account. Seems like it doesn't add the --steam argument, even when the argument is manually added in the m2bob options.

Thanks for your support, i hope you will fix this feature