Problem with "walking ouf of town before teleport"

      Problem with "walking ouf of town before teleport"

      Added feature that the character walks out of the city before teleporting after selling/buying items or going to the alchemist

      Hi everyone,
      I have a question about this feature.. how can I turn it off? I don’t want this. With this feature are my yangdrops less effective.
      Thank you for any help
      Since it only affects teleport only - you cant.
      It should not be a priority to save 20 seconds of botting time in order to prevent bans.

      Often you have GMs with player characters standing in front of the saleswoman just waiting for botters to appear and then ban them :)


      If you want to support the work of us, please renew/activate your uploaded.net premium account with the following link:
      >>> ul.to/ref/13987238 <<<

      horyzkom wrote:

      Maybe he means its less effective cause the bug with walk speed turn off because of this fuction... Most of my characters now have all the time walk speed turned off since the patch... And I think its because of that.


      normally the walkspeed just should be off while running after selling.
      After the character did the teleportation the walkspeed is running normally again.
      this feature is well for bann reasons.
      The GMs are camping at the Seller Woman / FIsher and ALchemist and Screen all the Chars which are teleporting there away ( you directly recognize it from view because it looks like the typical walkspeedhack)
      So now the character runs a bit away from that position which makes it more safe.
      You will notice it in form of less banns if you use anti bann settings :)
      Agreed with Iroweth. This feature is bullshit for my style of boting... this feature should be optional. On my server BANS don't exist.I'll be thinking enough about buying another premium for next month.







      mafare wrote:

      iroweth wrote:

      I disagree because on Czech servers I have bans wawe every month or two.

      Yes it’s less effective for 1kk per character for me. I am used to have 18 characters. that’s +- 400kk less per day.


      well 1kk is not so much
      with 18 accounts a 5chars using the alchemy bot you normal make 90Won in 3 Days


      how much cost alchemy on your server rofl.
      Calm down people , its just only 20 secs.. Also on Czech severs there aren't bans but the point is on other servers there are bans . So yeah optional would be great... I don't mind it I just hate the walk speed hack disable after that .. that is my point :)
      Right now, we always have the full archives for people who want to use old versions :)

      If there is request we can make this change-able, so it doesnt have to be always on.
      the walkspeed reset is a bug however that will be fixed anyway.


      If you want to support the work of us, please renew/activate your uploaded.net premium account with the following link:
      >>> ul.to/ref/13987238 <<<

      Slait wrote:

      Right now, we always have the full archives for people who want to use old versions :)

      If there is request we can make this change-able, so it doesnt have to be always on.
      the walkspeed reset is a bug however that will be fixed anyway.


      slait, in the next upgrade this feature will can be actived or disactived ? Because nowday to identify a bot it's simply and when a bot go to shop in city in every CH there are a player and if you have active "play with a low profile" the bot when slowly walk out of city,people can signal it to support .

      klotor wrote:

      Slait wrote:

      Right now, we always have the full archives for people who want to use old versions :)

      If there is request we can make this change-able, so it doesnt have to be always on.
      the walkspeed reset is a bug however that will be fixed anyway.


      slait, in the next upgrade this feature will can be actived or disactived ? Because nowday to identify a bot it's simply and when a bot go to shop in city in every CH there are a player and if you have active "play with a low profile" the bot when slowly walk out of city,people can signal it to support .


      how he said,
      if enough people wish this function he will give this feature for the bot

      New

      Slait wrote:

      Since it only affects teleport only - you cant.
      It should not be a priority to save 20 seconds of botting time in order to prevent bans.

      Often you have GMs with player characters standing in front of the saleswoman just waiting for botters to appear and then ban them :)


      AstraTikineo wrote:

      iroweth wrote:

      I disagree because on Czech servers I have bans wawe every month or two.

      Yes it’s less effective for 1kk per character for me. I am used to have 18 characters. that’s +- 400kk less per day.

      Ich verdiene ungefähr 1.2kkk pro Tag


      es juckt nieeeeeeeeeemanden wv du verdienst und wieso antwortest du auf ein englischen kommentar mit deutsch? was bringt dir der flex alter ... du holst nur die pest auf die de server.

      slait , ich würde es auch gut finden wenn man das ganze ausschalten kann.. oder man braucht wirklich für jeden m2bob client andere start/stop start task's
      sonst laufen die im rudel zum alchi..
      _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
      Dabei
      seit 15'


      ...a never ending story ^^ ?