Processor i7-7700k

zubidj wrote:

Hello, is the behavior of the processor on the attached picture normal? Processor usage varies from 37% to 72%. The processor is loaded with 24-clients. Is this a normal behavior and nothing to worry about?
      Processor: i7-7700k
      Photo: zapodaj.net/3d40c0defb215.png.html

you overclock to 4,7 ghz? how much clients can u run? onliine 24? thats a joke.

My friend buy a computer for 700€ ~ with a i7 7700 and he can only run 12 clients..

this version from cpu sucks ..

Its normal Intel CPU's overload a bit and what u see its not the right % from Cpu usage.

when a client restart and u dont have a GPU hardware only using GPU from CPU that make more trouble and
      multiply with CPU % on taskmanager ?
      _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
      Dabei
      seit 15'

Komme auf die Grillparty und verteil m2bob Merch

...a never ending story ^^ ?
      "Your colleague must have something wrong with the processor"

No ... the i7 7700 and i7 7700k are crap...
      u overclock hard ur cpu and only can run 24 clients..

i can run with my 120€ procssor with 64w 24 clients :D

buy a new cpu ...
      _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
      Dabei
      seit 15'

horyzkom wrote:

what kind of cpu for 120e runs 24 clients ? ?(
      lol ,, I can run 18 clients hardly at max with i5 8600k at 4.5ghz o clock 18gb ram. config at low min resolution... you are interesting man I don't trust you haha :D

u dont need to trust me.
      iam the men with knowledge

i hate i3 and i5 CPU's. I hate Intel.... new Ryzen release .. take a look at that ;)
      Dabei
      seit 15'

New

ryzen 3 sucks too. old and new one. its like i3 and i5 from intel ;) !

the lucky seven is the best choice...

i buy 6 systems and host some servers.. trust me
      Dabei
      seit 15'

Post was edited 2 times, last by “ZeigMalSchnegge” ().