More than 30 clients

More than 30 clients

Good morning, it would be amazing if you add option to have more than 30 clients. The reason is simple:
      - MOre comfortable than having 2 bobs in one computer on 2 accs - where you need edit your settings twice every time
      - The most important reason for me: 6 clients can make 18 clients alchemy per day. But when I buy 12 clients they can make 12x3=36clients so you cannot use full potencional of that , do u get me ?

.. So like if you just create one more paige with another 30 clients or just add 6-12 more on existing page :) .. And also don't forget on people who have 18+ bought clients then they need second pc or 2nd acc with 2nd bob :) It is just not comfortable at all :) Thanks for respond

horyzkom wrote:

Good morning, it would be amazing if you add option to have more than 30 clients. The reason is simple:
      - MOre comfortable than having 2 bobs in one computer on 2 accs - where you need edit your settings twice every time
      - The most important reason for me: 6 clients can make 18 clients alchemy per day. But when I buy 12 clients they can make 12x3=36clients so you cannot use full potencional of that , do u get me ?

.. So like if you just create one more paige with another 30 clients or just add 6-12 more on existing page :) .. And also don't forget on people who have 18+ bought clients then they need second pc or 2nd acc with 2nd bob :) It is just not comfortable at all :) Thanks for respond

I hope i understood your problem right.
      I think your problem is, that you use ACC1 at 5 Slots to have for each Character of this Account a seperate Slot.
      This you dont need.
      You can Safe all 5 Chars of 1 Account at 1Slot.
      In the Start/Stop Manager you set then for example for Slot1:

Slot1 Char 0 Start at 00:00H
      When Slot 1 CHar 0 finished start Slot 1 Char 1
      When Slot 1 CHar 1 finished start Slot 1 Char 2
      When Slot 1 CHar 2 finished start Slot 1 Char 3
      When Slot 1 CHar 4 finished start Slot 1 Char 3

With this system you can run up to 30 Accounts ´a 150 Chars.
      This really should be enough i think
      @mafare No lad , you completely don't uderstand me :D I have it setup Just like you wrote.... every slot has 1 acc with 5 chars and they are changing. it is alright ,
      what I am talking about is that 6 bought slots can make max 18 slots cores in 1 day rigt ?
      What If I buy 12 slots? I need for them 36 free clients !! But the bot only give me 30 , so I need to run second bob
      1.option 2nd pc
      2.option second bob acc on same pc with second bob
      It is not comfortable at all because I change my bot settings all the time and this way I need to change it twice all the time. also I think it is not that hard to just add socond page with bot slots ( another 30..) 31,32,.. up to 60
      or is it that hard ? I don't know....
      Or just don't create second page with slots but only add few more like 6-12 slots
      And now imagine someone who bought like 18 slots - he needs 18x3 = 54 slots that is fucking lot :D Thanks I hope you understand me now
      The problem is how many slots would you want?
      Of course we could add more, but then some other people would want even more and so on...
      And of course we can not just add 100 clients there, then the launcher would start getting so laggy :P

If you want to support the work of us, please renew/activate your uploaded.net premium account with the following link:
      >>> ul.to/ref/13987238 <<<
      Can you make like Page 1 = client 1 up to 30 Page 2 client 31-60 ? I really think it would be great and fuctional ... and it would really help ( then I don't have to manage two accounts and shit like that .. or two pcs don't have to run u know man ...)
      We could add more clients, but only if we see that this is a number that many people would be happy with :)
      For example if you manage way over 100 accounts then how can 60 slots be enough for you - wouldnt you rather see actually having 100 then?

If you want to support the work of us, please renew/activate your uploaded.net premium account with the following link:
      >>> ul.to/ref/13987238 <<<
      @Slait No , imagine people who buy 12 clients right ? 6 clients can max do 18 accs per day alchemy. And 12 can do 36 , so only with 12 clients 30 slots are little I would say.
      And now imagine guy who buy 30 clients - if he wants to use it max efficiency he needs 30x3=90 clients... but this is most hardcore I am just talking about adding one more page with 30clients that is all :)
      @Tracking you are so kind juding other people lifes by a post in a Forum. :cursing:
      Maybe you know the gamer shroud who plays 12 hours straight online games and streams it,
      he seems pretty happy with his life.

Did I say that I play with 100 accounts a day. No, I just have them to store items or old accounts I dont use anymore. ?(

And there is a funktion called Auto-Start where you can automate pretty much everything so why do you think I have no life?

Simply said: FUCK OFF <X :cursing:
      @Slait . Because you have 24 hours up to next alchemy right ? And between 24 hours you can switch max 3 accs on 1 slot
      because let's say 1 acc(5chars) takes like 5-7 hours that is like 6 hours x 3 = 18 ... ( you want some reserve ofcourse..) I tried that and you cannot do more accs on 1 slot :)