More than 30 clients

Would like this aswell.

Mein Englisch ist leider zu schlecht :D aber man könnte es doch so machen, dass wenn man 6 weitere Slots dazukauft auch 30 mehr Clients bekommt. Wenn man zwei Accounts mit je 6 Slots laufen hat, hat man halt mit Proxifier immer 2 Accounts auf einer IP
      wenn man 6 weitere Slots dazukauft auch 30 mehr Clients bekommt

Nein das würd keinen Sinn machen, dann lieber direkt 30 mehr Slots für alle stat nur beim 2. Key ;)

between 24 hours you can switch max 3 accs on 1 slot

So you mean the reason is just that on average it takes 6-7 hours todo the alchemy quest once and therefore you can do about 3 chars per day?

If you want to support the work of us, please renew/activate your uploaded.net premium account with the following link:
      >>> ul.to/ref/13987238 <<<
      @Slait I am talking about characters which have quest finished already...
      and the point is that 1acc do alchemy 5.5 - 7 hours then 2acc 5.5 - 7 hours and 3acc 5.5 - 7 hours and you cannot do more in one day.
      So 1 bought slot is 3 accs (6= 18),12=36 !!! and the POINT is I can have only 30 !!!!!! What if I decide to buy 18 slots ? ... I cannot do more alchemy because I am limited by 30 slots :) thanks for understanding hopefuly
      Are you actually that stupid, or you just trying some shit ? You want me to tell you completely tutorial on alchemy farming ( it takes hours to tell you everything nice and smootly) you really thing I or someone else tell you this for FREE ? You must be retard then . And if you think it doesn't make money it confirms that u are actually retard . Sorry but you have absolutely no idea lol, instead of finding how to make it work JUST LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE, you are talking shit there . bye and don't bother me again.

horyzkom wrote:

Are you actually that stupid, or you just trying some shit ? You want me to tell you completely tutorial on alchemy farming ( it takes hours to tell you everything nice and smootly) you really thing I or someone else tell you this for FREE ? You must be retard then . And if you think it doesn't make money it confirms that u are actually retard . Sorry but you have absolutely no idea lol, instead of finding how to make it work JUST LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE, you are talking shit there . bye and don't bother me again.

See? Like i said you make nothing but you wish for attention.This is a forum not a press conference,here people ask for advices not how interest "they are" and how mutch money "they make" and calm down something could broke on you...
      ps: Work hard on your map2 and let us alone please
      ps2:Don't reply again or you won't have time to count all the money you maked today :D :D :D
      But the thing is you asking for something that no one ask :D People asking for suggestions, bug fixes, inprovement. NO one is doing tutorials for people like you who want everything FOR FREE and you don't even try to find it yourself just like everybody here. That is ther diffrence between asks. This is not how world works bro. You pay for bot not for ADVICES HOW TO MAKE MONEY - you need to find it yourself , no one tells you such a shit . Wake up finallly

horyzkom wrote:

@Slait . Because you have 24 hours up to next alchemy right ? And between 24 hours you can switch max 3 accs on 1 slot
      because let's say 1 acc(5chars) takes like 5-7 hours that is like 6 hours x 3 = 18 ... ( you want some reserve ofcourse..) I tried that and you cannot do more accs on 1 slot :)

Bro, try to use like a core farmer 50th lvl with glove into the temple. For me it takes like 3.5-5h per hero:)
      @horyzkom actually u do not have a good eq, like 34th armor+6 shield 41+5 and 21 helmet+6 + juwaly like 2-3k hp tottal. It's EZ to make like 1 days and u have all EQ full of standart. Or 100kk for Each one. OFC DT is better for cores, but it isn't alway free and U have to transfer ur cores after 9 things all. It's a lot timeneeder. So, I'm farming cores in temple and blessing scrolls, usually it's ~120-150kk/d for 6acc bob.

horyzkom wrote:

But the thing is you asking for something that no one ask :D People asking for suggestions, bug fixes, inprovement. NO one is doing tutorials for people like you who want everything FOR FREE and you don't even try to find it yourself just like everybody here. That is ther diffrence between asks. This is not how world works bro. You pay for bot not for ADVICES HOW TO MAKE MONEY - you need to find it yourself , no one tells you such a shit . Wake up finallly

Yes, finnally i understood.You didnt get toys when u were a kid,you should say it from the beggining :thumbup:.
      And probably you dont have even now :D :D :D
      Important:
      If you want more slots, please write approx. how many you would prefer and also the reason for it.
      Just "more slots" doesnt help us because we need to evaluate what number is best for most users :)

If you want to support the work of us, please renew/activate your uploaded.net premium account with the following link:
      >>> ul.to/ref/13987238 <<<
      Hey , I would like more then 30 slots from very simple reason. I am
      doing alchemy on 18 paid slots that means I can do 54 slots but I can
      only have 30 ( only reason is to have second bob or another pc on another acc with another annoying settings to make and change all the time :D.... and that is not
      comfortable for me at all, and there are other reasons like you make 1 page
      with alchemy accs and second like fish-farm .. etc.) So my suggestion is
      to make second page with another 30 slots thanks a lot.

horyzkom wrote:

Hey , I would like more then 30 slots from very simple reason. I am
      doing alchemy on 18 paid slots that means I can do 54 slots but I can
      only have 30 ( only reason is to have second bob or another pc on another acc with another annoying settings to make and change all the time :D.... and that is not
      comfortable for me at all, and there are other reasons like you make 1 page
      with alchemy accs and second like fish-farm .. etc.) So my suggestion is
      to make second page with another 30 slots thanks a lot.

Your problem can befixed pretty simple if you use the same options for each account.
      With the start/stop manager you can also select which char slot should be startet, so you dont need 54 slots.

But for sure the more comfortable way is with another page. :rolleyes:
      I really don't want explain it again but I will for last time man :D . I have start stop every slot has 5 chars and they are changing . But one paid slot can do 3 slots / per day alchemy....
      I have 18 paid slots that means I can do max. 54 accs(x5chars..) but I can't because I have only 30 ! I need to start another bob or another pc . = not comfortable at all. I really hope you understand that I don't want to explain that again