More than 30 clients

Slait wrote:

This profile stuff unfortunately wont happen because I see too many downsides here...if you have an Account saved at slot 1 and 40 then you cant use them at the same time, also it would cause problems with the Start/Stop manager having diffferent accounts on the same slot.

I understand. What exactly is the reason for the 30 login limit? Do not confuse with active clients. I am referring to the input fields only.

Paschu1337 wrote:

And its not all about alchemy. Maybe we want to bot 30 accounts on Titania and 30 accounts on rubinum @Fregbe

I also support this, but the main reason for the topic was alchemy.
      If you have separate profiles, and you have one account on profile 1, slot 12 and another on profile 2, slot 15 then you cant run these at the same time :P
      This is the disadvantage compared to just having 60 slots in general

If you want to support the work of us, please renew/activate your uploaded.net premium account with the following link:
      >>> ul.to/ref/13987238 <<<

Post by “Fregbe” ()

This post was deleted by the author themselves ().
      These are two different things...
      For the saving slots, you will have 60, the number of clients able to run at the same time will of course still be 30, maybe we offer the option then to buy more keys to increase it even higher.
      But this night lead to instability at some point too ;)

But your idea doesnt really have anything todo with profiles, this of course is possible then

If you want to support the work of us, please renew/activate your uploaded.net premium account with the following link:

Slait wrote:

But your idea doesnt really have anything todo with profiles, this of course is possible then.

Fregbe wrote:

Now I'm talking generally not about profiles.

I know these are two different things. I don't know if this translator explains so tragically whether you haven't read my post thoroughly :P If getting rid of the INACTIVE slots limit is possible, why not? This will immediately solve the problem of alchemy. I don't understand why there is a limit of INACTIVE slots.

Post was edited 1 time, last by “Fregbe” ().

I hope now I got your idea, your idea is to enable as many account slots to save login data as the user wants.
      Unfrotunately, M2Bob isnt designed this way, we have 30 Slots currently built-in into the Launcher fix, and we have to add every single slot manually, we cant just let users "expand it without "limits ;)

Slait wrote:

I hope now I got your idea, your idea is to enable as many account slots to save login data as the user wants.
      Exactly

Slait wrote:

Unfrotunately, M2Bob isnt designed this way, we have 30 Slots currently built-in into the Launcher fix, and we have to add every single slot manually, we cant just let users "expand it without "limits
      Can you increase it by an additional 60?

That's what solves the problem with alchemy. Adding active slots (with keys) is the second topic, but it's also a good idea.

New

Unlimited amount of slots would be awesome or maybe just allow to run slots from other server in the manager. I mean to run slot 1 for example " Rubinum " and then after few hours switch to " iMetin " and run slot 1 again. I think that wouldn't cause any bugs because you are not adding any slots with that kind of solution

New

While this would be "cool", its technically not possible:
      - Unlimited Slots not possible
      - Different servers at the same time not possible

For the first round we will add 30 more slots - this implementation will be happening these days, together with continuing work on the work of the automatic character creator :)

New

I don't actually mean multiple servers at the same time but the ability to order command to SWITCH to other server.
      For example i got Metin.DE-1 run 1-30 slots, after few hours close all and...
      Then i switch to Metin.DE-2 run 1-30 slots, after few hours close all and...
      Then i switch to Metin.DE-3 run 1-30 slots, after few hours close all and...