UpItem guild smith

UpItem guild smith

Hi. Is it possible to use a guild smith to upgrade items with the UpItem option?

If not, would this be a good feature to add? It would be something like a checkbox: "Upgrade in closest smith" and we would have to put the character near the npc.

Edit: btw, is there any way I can get banned by upgrading a ton on items at once? E.g. if I upgrade 90 ebony earrings from +0 to +6 in like 10seconds.

Post was edited 1 time, last by “zemanelao” ().

Since these Smiths are in very different coordinates that doesnt make much sense.
      You can use the Teleport-Shortcut Function in the general tab to teleport yourself to him however :)

I dont think this can lead to bans, since legit players might up many items too when preparing leveling chars

If you want to support the work of us, please renew/activate your uploaded.net premium account with the following link:
      >>> ul.to/ref/13987238 <<<

Slait wrote:

Since these Smiths are in very different coordinates that doesnt make much sense.
      You can use the Teleport-Shortcut Function in the general tab to teleport yourself to him however :)

I dont think this can lead to bans, since legit players might up many items too when preparing leveling chars

If I use teleport to the smith and I use the UpItem option from the bot, it won't upgrade with the closest smith right? It always upgrades with the normal one?
      Using the upgrade button will use the general smith, yes :)
      But I dont see big chances for the feature, other things like a bot for the new monster trio game are more important right now.

If you want to support the work of us, please renew/activate your uploaded.net premium account with the following link:
      >>> ul.to/ref/13987238 <<<

Slait wrote:

Using the upgrade button will use the general smith, yes :)
      But I dont see big chances for the feature, other things like a bot for the new monster trio game are more important right now.

Isn't there any file where I could change NPC id for the specific one I need or something like that? Or can it only be done with a script? thx