Monstertrio Gold Box everytime 100%

Monstertrio Gold Box everytime 100%

Hello,

i will explain you quick and simple how you can get a monstertrio gold box everytime.

When you start the game, you can get a "hint" for 3 monster cards. This "hint" will discover the whole field for a short amount of time.

This process you must record with your mobile phone or a recording program. Then you can do the video in slow mo, or if you use your phone, you can just move the video slowly with your fingers.

So you can see the whole field before every of your next moves.

If you do everything right, you will need 9-11 trys for the mini game.

English is not my native language and this guide was written quick, so please excuse my gramma mistakes.

Yoyo wrote:

Hello,

i will explain you quick and simple how you can get a monstertrio gold box everytime.

When you start the game, you can get a "hint" for 3 monster cards. This "hint" will discover the whole field for a short amount of time.

This process you must record with your mobile phone or a recording program. Then you can do the video in slow mo, or if you use your phone, you can just move the video slowly with your fingers.

So you can see the whole field before every of your next moves.

If you do everything right, you will need 9-11 trys for the mini game.

English is not my native language and this guide was written quick, so please excuse my gramma mistakes.

Good Tutorial :)
      Here also a Video of a german Yotuber for the same stuff