With or without Gameforge client

With or without Gameforge client

Hello all (and @Slait for technical question).

None of my accounts are linked to Gameforge client (neither my main account and neither my drop bots).

Is there a risk if i playing with account not linked?

Is it recommended to linked my main account ?

Because i think if I stay like that (not linked), Gameforge can detected that I used external software for all connexions.

Beauty is Power; a smile is its sword.
      Promiňte, co se mýlím?
      Spouštím Gameforge, přihlašuji se do něj a po spuštění M2Bob napište: "Prosím zadejte svůj e-mail Gameforge do přihlašovacího okna Launcheru, abyste se mohli přihlásit pomocí tohoto účtu!"
      Nemluvím anglicky velmi dobře, nevím, jestli tomu rozumím. Můžete napsat krok za krokem, co mám dělat?
      Of course they know if its linked...its their servers
      It makes no difference right now if its linked or not, however it probably will in the future since they will drop support for "old" accounts and force you to migrate them

If you want to support the work of us, please renew/activate your uploaded.net premium account with the following link:
      >>> ul.to/ref/13987238 <<<

Slait wrote:

It makes no difference right now if its linked or not, however it probably will in the future since they will drop support for "old" accounts and force you to migrate them

So if they saw that my main account is not linked, They could be imagine that I used external software like M2BOB.
      In conclusion, it's recommended to link account to avoid all suspicion. So i must link my account (and all other bots accounts on different email address).

Have I made a mistake in my logic?
      Beauty is Power; a smile is its sword.

traxx57 wrote:

Slait wrote:

So if they saw that my main account is not linked, They could be imagine that I used external software like M2BOB.
      In conclusion, it's recommended to link account to avoid all suspicion. So i must link my account (and all other bots accounts on different email address).

Have I made a mistake in my logic?

Many people still use the old launcher to log-in. In my opinion chances of getting banned because of a non migrated account are pretty much 0.
      It's not certain yet but chances are that, eventually, all accounts will have to be migrated and the old log-in system will be shut down.

The new log-in system was made mainly because GF wants to advertise its other games, and also discourage account sharing/selling.