[HU]Nexon2

Hi, I am a premium user, who want's to use bob on this server too, may you take a look on it? Or what should I do?
      Thanks for your answer!

Edit: can some premium users can help us, please? :)
      I think that's nothing for you, but more for us! And you know, better to give, than receive. :D
      Thanks in advance, for everyone who helps us!!
      Link: nexon2.hu

Post was edited 2 times, last by “hajadismijen” ().

I can't use bob, because when I select the metin2client.bin, at starting the game with bob it says "Use client patcher!", so the game can't start.
      When I choose Nexon instead of metin2client.bin, the game is starting, but after I log in I usually have only black screen at character select.
      Rarely I can log in, but after I see my character the screen starts flickering and shaking.
      Sometimes bob is coming out, but I can't use one of the things, so nothing is working. When I start Farmbot my character is only walking straight.
      Movement speed and attackspeed also not working too, as any other options.

Can you help us? I have more then 5 friends with premium account, who wants to use bob on this server!
      Thanks in advance!

Post by “hajadismijen” ()

This post was deleted by “Slait”: “read my whole list” ().
      Hi!

Today I experienced a very big problem!
      When I got home I checked what's new with my farmers, I was really scared...
      A player was really near to me and the farmer just continued his job and he didn't care about the player who was very close to me!
      I always use "Change CH if player near" function!
      The defense shield was not green! Flashed in red color but the farmer did not switched to another channel!
      Now I need to oversee my farmers and when a player near to me I need to switch channel manually.
      Please fix this bug! It is very dangerous!

When I start the clients usually I get these error messages:

An error occured at the function "VirtualAllocEX" !
      Error Code: 0

An error occured at the function "VirtualAllocEX" !
      Error Code: 5

I don't know what is this.

The client crash very often, after the restart a lot of bug coming up. (The Bob cannot restart by itself, intervention is needed.)
      -Start with black screen.
      -Freeze at the loading screen.
      -After the loading screen we can see a freezed transparent image 50% loading screen -50% infos (minimap/exp bar/skill bar, etc. like windows task bar).

The most important is the 1.! The rest are annoying, but I can live with them!
      Thank you for reading!
      Thank you in advance for your help!
      Images
      • Bob Error 1.png

24.37 kB, 380×199, viewed 56 times
      • Bob Error 2.png

24.3 kB, 380×199, viewed 21 times
      • Shield.png

22.3 kB, 188×76, viewed 363 times
      • Transparent.png

247.32 kB, 553×415, viewed 33 times

Post was edited 2 times, last by “Vida Loca” ().

Dear Slait!
      I don't know how can I reproduce these problems. :/
      The channel changer if player near works well for some hours but after some hours for some reason it no longer works.
      Usually I meet with the Error Code pop-up window at the first start after I added the .bin file, but after when I got this error message once it will full randomly.
      And the client crash repeats very often, I just use the Bob and crash after crash. (There are more chances to crash when the "Change CH if player near" work and the Bob try to change channel.) If I get one of these crash usually the Bob can't re start and I need to stop and restart it. Sometimes I need to restart 5 or more times to finally get started.
      Today I experienced other problems.
      I get a lot of kicks. (Get kicked every 5-15 mins.)
      [21.11.2019, 13:14:33] --> Character attacked a metin
      [21.11.2019, 13:29:42] --> Character got kick
      [21.11.2019, 13:35:14] --> Bot successfully started,
      [21.11.2019, 13:35:27] --> Character attacked a metin
      [21.11.2019, 13:43:29] --> Character got kick
      [21.11.2019, 13:45:01] --> Bot successfully started,
      [21.11.2019, 13:45:03] --> Character attacked a metin
      And a new message greeted me at the loading screen with a new type of crash. :(
      And this is the loading screen freeze crash what I said on the 2. picture.
      You can read at the top left (It is very faint.) "Az adatfájl megsérült. Installáld újra a klienst. Nyomd meg az ESC gombot." This mean "The data file damaged. Reinstall the client. Press the ESC key.".
      Images
      • Loading Screen LOG.png

31.29 kB, 229×168, viewed 354 times
      • Loading Screen Crash.png

344.44 kB, 548×410, viewed 52 times

Post was edited 1 time, last by “Vida Loca” ().

The server developers working so hard to counter Bob LOL. They made it so that .bin won't start until you rename the game's folder to something other than "nexon2.hu".
      Images
      • fda43c71a8a7e27644694cfa1d3aa8d4.png

276.67 kB, 616×795, viewed 44 times