Discord Mods Banned Me

Discord Mods Banned Me

Hi,I Just joined discord today after a couple of minutes later noticed I had premium so I can take premium role. I tried to contact mods with dm but dc gave me a error you can not send a message to this usser cuz u guys dont have shared discord or something like that. Then I wrote offtopic part can any mod help ? After a couple minutes my message removed. Like 5-6 minutes later I wrote can any mod help me i bought premium but i can not send meesages. Than I banned discord. Did I say something wrong ? I don't think I violeted any rules.

Sabah 10 gibi dc suncusuna katıldım rol kısmında premium üyeler için premium rolü olduğunu gördüm dm atmaya çalıştım modlara ama gitmedi mesaj bende offtopic ksımına etiketleyip rica ettim bu rolü alabilir miym diye silindi mesaj 5-6 dakika sonra bende tekrar yazdım farklı bir şekilde durumu anlattım ve ban yedim sebebi nedir ?

Discord Id:༺Irina༻#4069

Post was edited 2 times, last by “Marshall”: rm @Mods ().

Marshall wrote:

Hi!
    The reason for your ban is "stop pinging staff".
    I think @.pain has more informations about bans.

- Marshall

Hey Marshall,
    Im glad to have feedback. Thank you very much for informaiton that pinging stuff is forbiden. I did not know, I should've read rules more carefully. It would be much sweeter if the moderators would warn before the ban or give information after the ban. Is there any chance that moderators can remove my ban? As a result, I did not violate the rules of community excessively or insult anyone. Its just a simple mistake.

Have a great day ^^

Post was edited 5 times, last by “Mint” ().

Mint wrote:

Marshall wrote:

Hi!
    The reason for your ban is "stop pinging staff".
    I think @.pain has more informations about bans.

- Marshall

Hey Marshall,
    Im glad to have feedback. Thank you very much for informaiton that pinging stuff is forbiden. I did not know, I should've read rules more carefully. It would be much sweeter if the moderators would warn before the ban or give information after the ban. Is there any chance that moderators can remove my ban? As a result, I did not violate the rules of community excessively or insult anyone. Its just a simple mistake.

Have a great day ^^

To be able to write in the other channels you have to accept the rules.
    I really do not care if you have not read them. Once you clicked on the ✅ you accepted the rules.
    It really does not matter how excessively you think you have violated the rules.

.<pain>