Settings for Energybot on GF server

Settings for Energybot on GF server

Do you know if there are any automated detection systems for energy bots on GF servers? Does the server issue a warning if a player makes energy fragments too fast?
      I'm asking this because I'd like to know if its best to activate movement speed (maybe even teleport?), buy a large number of weapons and finish your fragments as fast as possible so there is less chance a player will see you, or is it better you go slow speed, buy few weapons each round, to avoid triggering an automated detection system.
      It's more risky with slow speed though, because the bot gives weapons to the alchemist instantly. Players notice that you're going back and forth and that it takes you only 1 second to give the weapons.
      Weird that the bot is not used more, its basically a way to double your yang with little effort.

New

I made from 100kk to 1kkk in one day,saturday.But on sunday morning all acounts banned. I decided to make another account,work a little more,I made like 30kk-40kk, made 300-400kk in one day,just to see if I get banned again.I did get banned again..Using this function too fast.and abuse it,you'll get ban for sure..

New

mrmuscle wrote:

I made from 100kk to 1kkk in one day,saturday.But on sunday morning all acounts banned. I decided to make another account,work a little more,I made like 30kk-40kk, made 300-400kk in one day,just to see if I get banned again.I did get banned again..Using this function too fast.and abuse it,you'll get ban for sure..

Were there any players in the map at the time when you used this bot?

New

mrmuscle wrote:

No,this has nothing to do with IF someone reports you.I think there is an automatic system that bans.

I'm not yet convinced, I have now used this bot everyday for about 1 week, with a maximum of 1 hour per day (in a single session) and with no players around.
      I still haven't gotten any bans. The GMs are quite active on my server.

But i have gotten banned in the past (2 years ago), but I did it with players around.

New

mrmuscle wrote:

But we are talking about abusing this m2bob.Set 6 accounts to work 12-14/day and You'll get easly a ban...

If its an automated system then it should detect it quickly, I don't see why it would detect it only after some time, or if you abuse it? The moment you give fragments too fast with 1 character in 1 minute, it should already raise a red flag.
      So its probably not automated if you only get banned when you use it a lot (if you use it many hours on 6 accounts, there is a HUGE chance that a GM notices you, or a player reports you, so its not surprising that you get a ban in that situation)

Doing fragments for 14 hours a day is not viable anyway, you flood the market too much and not enough people will buy them