[PL]Vidgar.pl

moper wrote:

Do not write stupid, because we start from the start and we know how they ban. Bans are flying to all accounts via hwid. And this is a fact. We need a change of hwid each time the client is fired. @Slait

All I can tell you is the same thing Ive told another user or it might have been you. IF it was a HWID ban I wouldn't be able to make another account and just start running around again, but I might've just been banned by logs or by an admin that was not detected by the bot itself, if that is the case. I'm sorry. I have been banned on the server before 5-10 times and I can just make a new account. On the other hand I have been HWID banned from Valium and I did need a HWID changer because it wouldn't let me even log into a brand new account saying its Banned / Cannot be used. Hence what is leading me to believe that it is not HWID, if it is a special case where I do just get banned by an admin for said Account like I said, Im more than happy to admit I was wrong. @Slait I believe if we have Multiple users saying it is an HWID when the time is right for you, a HWID would be necessary.
      ♖♔ℓємσтєкℓ♔♖

If you need any help contact me on the forum or discord
      lemotekl#7814

Guys is there someone botting on vidgar? my premium ended and I don't want to buy if there isnt any working Polish p-server.
      since I was last botting on vidgar they were banning alot, how is it now?

panowie działa coś? da się tu coś pobocic? jak z banami?
      You can try the full premium version of M2Bob
      FOR FREE during the following hours:

13:00 - 14:00 UTC (Coordinated Universal Time)
      15:00 - 16:00 Central European Time (DE, PL, IT, etc.)
      16:00 - 17:00 Eastern European Time (Romania, Greece, etc.)
      16:00 - 17:00 Turkey / Russia(Moscow) Time

Feel free to test it :)

adse2 wrote:

Guys is there someone botting on vidgar? my premium ended and I don't want to buy if there isnt any working Polish p-server.
      since I was last botting on vidgar they were banning alot, how is it now?

panowie działa coś? da się tu coś pobocic? jak z banami?

Bany na HWID ida ale ostatnio jak sprawdzalem to ban 5-10 min po injectu
      ♖♔ℓємσтєкℓ♔♖

lemotekl#7814

czyli nic się nie zmieniło, m2bob na vidgarze można powiedzieć że nie działa
      ma m2bob wogole polskie wsparcie? bo mam wrażenie że albo serwer jest zbyt malo popularny i nie opłaca się go dodawać, albo jest popularny ale ma zabezpieczenia z którymi nie ma zamiaru walczyć

adse2 wrote:

czyli nic się nie zmieniło, m2bob na vidgarze można powiedzieć że nie działa
      ma m2bob wogole polskie wsparcie? bo mam wrażenie że albo serwer jest zbyt malo popularny i nie opłaca się go dodawać, albo jest popularny ale ma zabezpieczenia z którymi nie ma zamiaru walczyć

Niby popularny ale nic od lutego nikt nie pisal az ty napisales. Niektorym sie nudza bany co nie to szukaja innych serwerow. Ale to zalezy co nie, Sczerze mowiac mozna sprobowac sobie czy dziala czy nie
      ♖♔ℓємσтєкℓ♔♖

lemotekl#7814

New

Yesterday i lvled up 3 accounts to lvl 35.
      I turned bot off, went to sleep, woke up and 2 of them were banned, the third one got banned right after i logged in on it.

I chnaged HWID, created new account, got banned after 20 minutes.

Is there any chance of changing it or M2Bob will be just perm banned on every good servers?

New

Try not using any hacking features :)
      But only try features, that are possible without a bot too. If its a serverside detection this should work.
      PS: Only Vidgar and Valium are the two only servers I know giving HWID bans right now.

New

Is there atleast an option to not knock back mobs?

Well, pretty much every option is being dected, no waithack, no wallhack, no speedhack or Attack Speed.
      Got banned while using only pick up
      And yes, Vidgar and Valium giving HWID bans, also they're able to detect M2Bob and they are most popular servers and the only "good" servers in Poland.

But i played 5 last days on Waithack and didnt have any problem, so last maintance had to change something.

Edit2:
      I'm pretty sure this detection is very easy to Fix. As i said before, i lvled up 3 accounts but only 2 got banned cuz of detection, the third one got banned after i logged in on it.
      One account is banned after 10minutes.
      Second one is banned after 4 hours using the same settings as the first one.

Post was edited 2 times, last by “zJakubb” ().

New

I dont know how to make cheats or anything, but if you actually have good tech guys, you can just spend some time to upgrade ur M2Bob so it would work on servers like Vidgar or Valium, its just a matter of time until more servers follow their way so its stupid to not upgrade it. If it would work on Vidgar and Valium, you would literally get a lot of more customers.

Spend some time on it, add these servers, add more options like HWID changer and increase your prize.

New

We already had HWID changeers for some servers, however we can only do this if really lots of users play there. And we need a blocked PC as a test object where you cant connect with newly created accounts at all.

Its technically not possible to just make a HWID changer that 100% works with all servers right away. For this, the only thing that might work is a MAC changer :)