Dracarys Mt2

Post by “marco99r3” ()

This post was deleted by the author themselves ().
      Guys, the problem is the same as Ashens2, you need to replace the Hacktrap .dll with a custom made one or it wont work. Slait already said he needs someone to fix it in order to make it work.
      im gonna try to release the Ashens one asap, tho!
      @Slait dont waste time fixing it, im helping them to keep the server clean so no dll is gonna be released and if by any chance u fix it i already prepared the new one to fix the fix. Just for this server im on the right side, dont worry!

IdroSbirro wrote:

Guys, the problem is the same as Ashens2, you need to replace the Hacktrap .dll with a custom made one or it wont work. Slait already said he needs someone to fix it in order to make it work.im gonna try to release the Ashens one asap, [email protected] dont waste time fixing it, im helping them to keep the server clean so no dll is gonna be released and if by any chance u fix it i already prepared the new one to fix the fix. Just for this server im on the right side, dont worry!

I tried to replace the dll to some random stuff, but it's still closing, what am i doing wrong?

IdroSbirro wrote:

Guys, the problem is the same as Ashens2, you need to replace the Hacktrap .dll with a custom made one or it wont work. Slait already said he needs someone to fix it in order to make it work.
      @Slait dont waste time fixing it, im helping them to keep the server clean so no dll is gonna be released and if by any chance u fix it i already prepared the new one to fix the fix. Just for this server im on the right side, dont worry!

is not funny dude if u want to do this stuff u need to stop to use this website, u always write for say u can do this u can do that is not fair if u wanna be the good guy do it for all server and not only cuz u have a friendship with someone.

Pose19933 wrote:

IdroSbirro wrote:

is not funny dude if u want to do this stuff u need to stop to use this website, u always write for say u can do this u can do that is not fair if u wanna be the good guy do it for all server and not only cuz u have a friendship with someone.

I can actually do the fuck i want, to be honest. Im still trying to help people doing releases like i did for Ashens but its not someone is paying me to post, im doing it in my free time 100% for free. If u start paying me im gonna consider releasing for every server, otherwise im gonna do the release i prefer for the server i want.
      Or i can stop the releases at all so you aint gonna bot on any server till Slait hopefully fixes it while me qnd my friends are gonna bot anyway

IdroSbirro wrote:

Pose19933 wrote:

IdroSbirro wrote:

I can actually do the fuck i want, to be honest. Im still trying to help people doing releases like i did for Ashens but its not someone is paying me to post, im doing it in my free time 100% for free. If u start paying me im gonna consider releasing for every server, otherwise im gonna do the release i prefer for the server i want.
      Or i can stop the releases at all so you aint gonna bot on any server till Slait hopefully fixes it while me qnd my friends are gonna bot anyway

wht u don't open some thing like this if u are capable for solve problem like this i'll be the first one pay you for this service

Pose19933 wrote:

IdroSbirro wrote:

Pose19933 wrote:

IdroSbirro wrote:

wht u don't open some thing like this if u are capable for solve problem like this i'll be the first one pay you for this service

Its a matter of respect for other people work. Im doing releases only on non-tested server like Ashens where they said "yea boyz, 1 year beta!" and first day we could duplicate items or we couldnt upgrade stones.
      If someone is doing a great job, investing time and money why should us be ruining it?

Post was edited 1 time, last by “IdroSbirro” ().

New

We do have many server on our list right now. We are working on them, however we also say that we dont guarantee PServer support.
      The reason for that is that especially now, there are crazy many new Servers coming in everyday and if people expect 100% support, they need to write their own bot.

Nevertheless we are doing our best as you can see in the Changelog every week :)