Gameforge ban question

geht schon wieder los der Spaß.

Sah heut morgen nach einem Autobann bei mir aus, zumindest war keiner vom Team im Forum / Discord um 3:43 Uhr morgens online.

Und Bots flogen mir gut um die Ohren.... die neuen Reihen wollen momentan irgendwie jedes mal ne neue IP oder so.

Steig da voll net durch mit den ganzen neuen Versionen

Stark73 wrote:

i am receiving several bans on my accounts after the last update, does anyone experience this problem? (my feeling is that it can be auto ban from the cheatblocker system)

Yes, all of my accounts banned on same time, 4 different ip, 2 different pc. Its the first time i got ban in 2 months. Is something wrong with bob or is it just gm ban?
      EDIT: Region: TR

ilkay26 wrote:

Show Spoiler

abvq wrote:

Stark73 wrote:

i am receiving several bans on my accounts after the last update, does anyone experience this problem? (my feeling is that it can be auto ban from the cheatblocker system)

@ilkay26

Did you get bans only on botting accounts, or non bot too?

including 1 stock acc ( it had some armors ep scrolls etc ) and 2 merchant acc

So u have never been botting on them? For example shop bot or something else
      Show Spoiler

abvq wrote:

ilkay26 wrote:

Show Spoiler

abvq wrote:

Stark73 wrote:

@ilkay26

Did you get bans only on botting accounts, or non bot too?

including 1 stock acc ( it had some armors ep scrolls etc ) and 2 merchant acc

So u have never been botting on them? For example shop bot or something else

no never. But it looks like gm ban and tracking logs. I'll try with new accs and if i get ban i will write here. (And also im using anti-ban)

New

From my experience. GM´s can camp alchemist, probably in observer mode or somehow checking logs. Cause last time there was so called "banwave" on my server. Even newly created account were getting banned as soon as they reached lvl 30 and went to the alchemist. Thats why you are getting banned on different pcs and different ips. And if they were doing this with alchemist, they can probably do this at npc you are selling items aswell so it can be sooner bans now.

New

There is no doubt that the bans are not all done manually by GMs, but that was no different in the past. IP bans were always given automatically for all accounts on the IP and not manually for each one.

I think the bans are more a combination of accounts per IP or the IP itself is blocked, or the kick issue happens and the accounts do relog too often in a short amount of time.

Temporarily you can try to use the kick options in the antiban, so the account does not immediadly relog when he got a kick to test the last theory :)

New

Slait wrote:

There is no doubt that the bans are not all done manually by GMs, but that was no different in the past. IP bans were always given automatically for all accounts on the IP and not manually for each one.

I think the bans are more a combination of accounts per IP or the IP itself is blocked, or the kick issue happens and the accounts do relog too often in a short amount of time.

Temporarily you can try to use the kick options in the antiban, so the account does not immediadly relog when he got a kick to test the last theory :)

I created new character and i didn't use m2bob. The character did not even move from place and never kicked the game. But banned :) I changed my ip , hard reset my modem, everything you sad. Please answer me @Slait

New

Slait wrote:

Was mir aufgefallen ist, dass zu wirklich JEDER Uhrzeit gebannt wird. Mal um 10 Uhr Morgens, mal um 2 Uhr Nachts, dann um 5 Uhr Morgens etc...Und ich kann mir kaum vorstellen, dass GMs regelmäßig um diese Uhrzeit aktiv sind...Außerdem war meine Erfahrung in den letzten Jahren, dass immer direkt gebannt wird. Also Char erwischt = Ban. Mittlerweile beendet sich der Bot (z.B. wenn alle Cors gefarmt wurden) und 5-6 Stunden NACHTRÄGLICH kommen dann die Bans.